New Challenge

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RevoME

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I will be cutting back on free time as I can no longer refuse a very sweet offer to go back into management of a dealership. I am excited but also terrified to be around people & employees again, but hopefully can get used to it.

Aircrafts & flying, hobbies and friends take second row for a little while, I had and have my doubts considering the offer as I will most likely go from 20 hours per week working into my own pocket back to 70 hours per week dealing with demotivated salespeople who sometimes seem unable to close the lid of a toilet, let alone a deal :)

I will, however, try to remain active with my never finished Revo Showtruck and try to get some air under my wings in free times. Lurking & reading from time to time should be in it, as I would miss this site & some people a lot.

So my goodbye is only partly & mainly to share a new exciting chapter in this "career" of mine ;)

:bowtothercnt:

Good luck amigo, and cut us a deal if we're in your neck of the woods, hehe. J/K.

Good luck with your new gig bro! Just keep pluggin' away. I know how rough that business can be. Been there, done that... sales that is. I don't know about management but I remember what it feels like to be in a sales slump. go get 'em!

Good luck. Hope you enjoy it.

wow.. What a suprise your in the Car sales buisness..

Isn't it?

What money can buy...

It's actually a neat dealership, funny customers with even funnier credit problems.

Back