Need to stay away from the hobby shop

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tpc

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I need to stop going to the hobby shop i went to get some parts for my Nitro Revo and came out with a mini Revo and a blade helicopter. This hobby is getting addictive.

Hi, my name is hamz and I'm an addict. It's been 3-days since my last RC purchase......

Funny but we could be addicted to worse things, or atleast that is what I'm trying to convince myself.

i have way too many hobbies that require a large amout of $$ annually...ugh!

I think we need to start a support group. Maybe call it RCA, Radio Control Anonymous? I would use it to help overcome my problem. My name is Pete, and I have an addiction.

I think we need to start a support group. Maybe call it RCA, Radio Control Anonymous? I would use it to help overcome my problem. My name is Pete, and I have an addiction.

The first step in recovery is to admit you have a problem, and want to change. I am in COMPLETE denial. I don't want to change. I have 14 rc cars, trucks, buggies, 2 boats, a airplane and a heli. Not too much in my opinion....

I need to stop going to the hobby shop i went to get some parts for my Nitro Revo and came out with a mini Revo and a blade helicopter. This hobby is getting addictive.

Your gonna love the mini Revo, its a blast.

i hear you dan just like the takle shop always drop 50-60 every time i walk in...its bad enough my bass rod is like a 300 dollar set up and thats one rod

impossible for me to walk into a hobby shop, a home improvement store, a gun store, best buy, a auto parts store and others without dropping coin....i have a problem..but i'm cool with it ;)

I ran it yesterday it was a blast. So much fun in a little package. can't wait to go out and run with my nitro revo. I will run it with the dual packs tomorrow. I can't wait to see how silly it is.

RCA is copy righted lol....RC Addict....coincidence lol

There's no need to form a support group. We already have one. You're on it.
The good thing about this place is we're not here to talk you OUT of your addiction but help you feed it. :D

My name is Rolex, and I don't suffer from my addiction, I ENJOY it!