Need some charger and Hump pack info!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TWOCANE

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well I am almost done with my jato and have my hump pack and fail safe to go. I have a OFNA micro fail safe. I have a few question. I have read on a bit and I thought things might have changes a bit since my pack is a 1400 instead of a 1100 that was the only option I guess around 2003-2004.Do I need a different on/off switch for my hump pack on my jato or can I work with the one on the truck allready? This is it http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180211252143&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=008
Also I have different chargers from traxxas the flat one and one venom charger http://www.venom-group.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=VEN-0650 will any of these charge the hump?? Thanks alot :bow: :surrender

edit: both the flat traxxas charger and the venom should charge your pack. all you need is the proper plug converter. i think there both slow chargers though.

i think i have a vision peak 2 i could let go of. let me check this weekend when i go out to the other place. lmk if your interested.

Last edited:
Yhea I would be interested but Imy venom will charge the 1400 in a hour. My venon has a reg.size and a small adaptor plug with it. But tell me what you got if you get the chance. What about the on/off switch?

the on off should be the same, but may use a servo style plug instead of a 2 pin. as far as the mah rating the switch should be fine.

I didnt understand the second part,sorry its the polish in me. Can I change the plug if need be?

yes you can change the plug if you need to... i found the vision charger if your interested. it does 4 to 8 cells nimh and nicd. automatic peak charger.

i could probably do 20 + ship what is your zip?

yep thats her, got it from one of the guys on here, but i got a new charger as a package with my revo and i dont use it anymore.

I've got a good one already.. that is why i was selling the vision. if you dont want it thats cool. ill just hold it since i plan on getting the gf's son a slash or something soon. he may need it.

Got back and its gone!

I've got a good one already.. that is why i was selling the vision. if you dont want it thats cool. ill just hold it since i plan on getting the gf's son a slash or something soon. he may need it.

right now I can not find my freaking charger. Can you do 25 shipped to 37043?? and I can send you a bit more at the first?:surrender

i should be able to, ill have to ship it sat morning. usps says 8.75 to ship. how do you want to pay?

I found my venom in the back of my suburban My charger fits the plugs but only thr prongs.I will think abour getting yours cause like I said I am tapped for funds.

can I give you 10 now and 15 on the 3rd uf july?

i would rather have the full amount before shipping. no offense.. i dont have it up for sale anywere, it was just in a box in my closet. so it should be here when you have the cash. if i havent bought a couple of slashes before then.