Need some advise....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here is the updated list:

Tekno RC RX/Battery Box & Fuel Tank Conversion for REVO-----
HPI Hellfire Tank------
Tekno RC Adjustable Wheelbase Rear A-Arms for REVO-----
Tekno RC Throttle Servo Mount for Revo ( is this harder on your servo with dust/dirt being able to get directly on it ?)-----
RD quick turn -----
RD Servo Saver Mount-----( Do I have to get this for the quickturn to work ? or does it just make instalation easier?)
Pro-Line Aluminum Steering Arm----
I need a recomendation on a steering servo
and should I be looking at 23mm hex, and wheels to go with it?
If I need 23mm what a good economical hex?
If I go that route I will get wabash wheels and either BT of CF

Is there anything else I should be looking for?

I plan on buying myself a new 3.3 revo for Xmas ( But dont tell my better half LMAO)so I am going to hold off on getting a chassis and converting :)

Thanks agian for all of help everyone has provided

Last edited:
You don't need the servo saver mount. The directions for the QT show you where to sand the stock one. As far as the servo, what kind of $$$ you looking to spend? I've been using the JR 650M and it's been great. Comes in around $50. Want to spend a little more, the Airtronics 94358 is a nice one too. Also on the Tekno throttle servo mount, I haven't had issues with the servo and I have been running mine since they came out. Wheels, I run Hurricanes on Response (Traxxas) or BowTie MT's or CrimeFighter MT's on a Maxx size wheel. On the Revo, the 40's are just way to heavy, IMO.

I might have to look into the JR 650M.....I hate to drop a load of cash on a servo :) the hitec 645 I have now is doing a pretty good job but I believe there is better one out there than the 645

I run the Hitec Ti Gears on my truggy and my buggy. They are freakin insane with 333 in/oz and transit time of .15. I think it's overkill on a Revo as well as I'm to cheap to spend another $105.

Well I went a total different direction , I ordered tonight :)
Tekno RC RX/Battery Box & Fuel Tank Conversion for REVO-----
HPI Hellfire Tank------
Tekno RC Adjustable Wheelbase Rear A-Arms for REVO-----
Tekno RC Throttle Servo Mount for Revo ( is this harder on your servo with dust/dirt being able to get directly on it ?)-----
Pro-Line Aluminum Steering Arm----
3.3 Chassis
3.3 Steering arms and driveshafts
Center Diff
Rear brake

I also order 300K for the senter diff , I can't find 500K anywhere instock ....thanks for your alls input

Back