Need info Whats better HPI S-25 or Mach.26

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToFast2Drive

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello guys What Would you say is better the Stock HPI S 25 or a Mach.26
what Motor has more Power and is a better motor how Are the Mach .26 for working on if anyone has one and has any info on itPlease let me know oh ya where can i find a FlyWheel and a Clutch for a Mach.26

This isnt one of the engines you are talking about but iv herd some awesome things about the Wasp.28 and its only 168$. Heard its got tons of top end poweer and torque, also that it had so much compression that it broke some ones pull start when they were breaking it in.

I have the Mach .26 that came with my LST and like it alot and would take it over the HPI S-25, but since you already have the HPI engine I dont think it would be to much of an upgrade and I would probably just stick with the stock engine until it gives up on you. Try Stormerhobbies for the Mach .26 flywheel and clutch.

fisherman said:
This isnt one of the engines you are talking about but iv herd some awesome things about the Wasp.28 and its only 168$. Heard its got tons of top end poweer and torque, also that it had so much compression that it broke some ones pull start when they were breaking it in.
Yes it is!

As for your question like NITRO 21 said, it wouldn't be that big of an upgrade, the Wasp .28 would be a bigass gain in performance. My for would be for the Wasp .28.

i am getting a Mach.26 in a trade i am doing it is New in the box but i have a new Savage SS that has not had gas in it yet so i was thinking of adding the mach and saving or selling my new Hpi S 25 so if you guys had both new motors what one would you drop in your Savage??

The Mach is a huge difference in performance over the S25. I have the mach in my Savage and I love it. And U can use the stock flywheel and clutch from the S25 if U want to

Back