Need Ideas!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCNorris

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So I have been saving my beer caps since this summer and I have about 4 walmart sacks full, I am using some to make a guitar model to match my cigarette pack guitar, but I need some brainstorms about what I could possiblly do with the rest, RC related or not.

lmao, thats awesome! kinda funny u mention this, i saved most of my bl caps for over a year, had a garbage bag full and some guy my buddy works with gave me a $100 for it! dont know what he did with it but now I'm curious...

Mabye I should just sell them, haha

BOTTLE CAPS? i would just think to toss them. or maybe recycle them or something. didnt know they had any value. some of the hillbilly's buy me burn tires for the metal belts inside.. they bring truck loads to the scrap yard for money..

There's gotta be something cool I can do with them!

hot glue them to the wall. makes for great rednek wall paper..

Take them to an AA meeting for show and tell......

100_1593.jpg

Ha, you've been Tazed!

seriously though alot of people, even rich people have stuff with beer caps, like mirrors with beer caps on the frame as so on....

ya, but not by that little thing!! he shot me with something that looked like a gun!!! its better then getting pepered sprayed. i got sprayed by a cop at a club while sitting in my car. me and my car where never the same after that.. everytime i sat in that thing i would get ichy..

you could tile a small room with them. or cover a coffee table then shilack over them.

you could tile a small room with them. or cover a coffee table then shilack over them.

I'm married, I don't need to shilack anymore...... ok sometimes in the shower.... but never over my coffee table!

ROFL this thread is TOO funny! When I was younger, I used to push them into the acoustic ceiling at my mom's place. After about a year, there was almost no ceiling left! So then we started stomping them into the tar lines in the road in front of my buddy's place.

We got a few blocks away with that one, and the neighbors thanked us for our decorating prowess!

:)

I still have about 4,000 beer caps and NOTHING to do with them! Help a brotha out!

Hot glue them to your car like they do in San Fransisco lol.

you could make a sweet RC stand ???

When I was younger I collected all the different caps from the different brands of beer I had come accross. I took a leather guitar strap and a rivet gun and made a pretty nice strap... I have since lost it but was a pretty cool strap and really caught your eye from stage....

Use some tin snips and turn them into slugs for use in video games/vending machines???????

How do ya do that???? ........just curious :whistle: