Need help with rc boat

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

300FW

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Last edited:
Thanks, it does run though. Took me a couple of hours but it finally fired up. The friend that gave me tha boat said that it was pretty old. There was a box of misc. stuff that came with it. Inside was some pictures of it when it was first painted. On the back of the pics was a print date of 1990. Thats about all I know at this point.

No problem, let's see some pics of the pics and some vids of it running if you can.:D

That is a nice catamaran. I have no idea what brand it is. Look for Rolex to help you--he has more boat experience than most of the guys here.

Last edited:
So when you say catamaran, you mean that by design or type of boat?

Actually it is a twin hulled Hydroplane, in between the classic "Shovel nose" and today's Lobsters.
As I mentioned in your PM, The K&B outboards were #1 for many years.

Yes Mr. Bus Driver!

You know--I told the fella that you would help him because you have more experience than anyone else here. That is not hard to do considering your advanced age...

Last edited:
It requires 20 years of education to drive this bus.
I only have 14. You'll need to find someone who graduated 10th grade twice.

You guys are kill'in me LOL

Hey Rolex, the length from the nose to the end of the hull is 35 1/4in. From the nose to overall length w/engine is 41in. This thing has a huge bay with the cover off. Maybe with some mods it looks like you could go with a 1/2 gal. fuel tank. LOL Just kiddin' Is there any other good sites to try out to see if I can get more info about this boat?

Back