Nasty 2.2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Addict

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I don't know who the owner/builder is but this is one bad a$$ crawler.

Last edited by a moderator:
not too bad...id spank it lol...jk. too much rc4wd stuff on it to be a good crawler imo lol, more of a scaler.

Wow! I think it was designed and built by NASA engineers, then tested on some alien planet. Great vid! Really great crawler.

Not bad, cool video, just not real big on tubers, at least not for a comp, but they are nice to look at, and cool looking..

Nice tuber their RCAddict I like the F350 axles their.
Greg
F350 Crew Cab Dually Highlift
Toyota Hilux Highlift
CR-01 Crawler
JUST REMEMBER
Scalers rule and Crawler drool!

I don't see anything wrong with it to me.

i didnt say there was anything wrong with it, but i dont see anything "kick ass" about it, thats just my opinion.

Meah.... I just liked the way it crawled. Granted, I am sure all the roll-overs were edited out, but I really dug the way it stuck to the rocks. Anyway.... Happy Memorial Day! Thank a serviceman or woman for their service!

I'm serious Cody, when you can afford it and get your hands on a quality crawler, you will know what i mean....i dont mean that rudely either lol.

I don't take it rudely, Lloyd. I will always consult you guys before I ever do anything crawler-wise. Besides, I am a LOSI fan, so that is the way I will probably end up going!

I just need to quit buying other rigs. Have too many in the stable as it is. Fire sale??? ;)

yep, since your a losi fan, go with the losi for sure, it will be the best "outta the box" crawler for while I'm sure....

it does look nice, but its the little things you start noticing when you have a decent crawler. (mine is in no way comp quality) like for instance he has the same tires as me, so i know they are super squishy, yet i see no tire squish, even in the tougher areas. it does seem to have a pretty low COG since it went up that pretty steep hill with no issues. if i had dig i could probably do everything that one did.

i have to give it to the guy though, hand building a chassis like that is something. i wish i had the means and talent to do so. to build it from scratch and it do that well is a winner for me!

does he have un wrapped cells setting in a metal chassis?? scary... (between :44 and :48)

it does look nice, but its the little things you start noticing when you have a decent crawler. (mine is in no way comp quality) like for instance he has the same tires as me, so i know they are super squishy, yet i see no tire squish, even in the tougher areas. it does seem to have a pretty low COG since it went up that pretty steep hill with no issues. if i had dig i could probably do everything that one did.

yay some one agrees!!! sure its some very nice tube work, but thats something to be appreciated as a scaler imo, same with its performance....actually the entire rig is based off scaler parts except the tires, the exact reason i said I'm not impressed with it as a "crawler". as a scaler its pretty sweet imo.

skipped through the video but i didn't see anything that wowed me. its ok, just another crawler.

I was impressed. Nice rig and some really good driving.

Either I am too easily impressed or you crawler guys are jaded. :)

easily impressed Cody, lol sorry, had to say it.

its been a long time since i was impressed with a crawler video. stick videos are some of the best

since its something your impressed with Cody, I'm sure there will be a bunch of tubers available for the losi after it drops, or you can make your own....if you went with some axial axles theres many many many different tubers out there you can get, some of them are really cool imo...and expensive lol.

It's a neat looking build, very tidy for sure and seems to crawl well. Not sure about the colour of the tubes though, sky blue isn't really my thing :)

I prefer driving them to watching videos of them personally, but them I can say that I own 2 (soon to be 3) :)