Name That Crap

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
This is my office in Cyberspace. How much crap can you identify? In the next week it will be undergoing a MAJOR makeover.
Lets see some pics, post yours.

Desk.jpg

Crap?

I see no CRAP. I see tons of great memorabilia, fun stuff to play with while reading over a lengthly draft, and plenty of computer gadgets. No crap- keep it all :)

Will not take a pic of it but, mine is about the same...dont worry about it!!!:)

I can only see one thing that I might change, that old screen. Upgrade to a flat screen man, espically with all that computer gajetry, youll never look back.

I don't like to have so many stuff in front of my face, I preffer to keep all computer gadgets under the desk. Allthough I don't own neider half of the gadgets you have there. So maybe there is not enough room for you:LoL:

I like the way your lamp is so high.
Ill assume you have it there to give your bald spot a suntan.
Or is it a grew light?

a big@ss plane flyin toward the twin towers? Who is that on the money? Is it sadam?

I like the way your lamp is so high.
Ill assume you have it there to give your bald spot a suntan.
Or is it a grew light?
Sorry, no bald spot. I have a great head of hair. It's a 'grow' light, since I never wear pants when I'm on RCNT.

I see my avatar and signature on your screen.
Correct...and that's mine right below it.

Good catch on the wine box, lessen. You had me wondering what you were referring to. It's just supplies...paper, ink, cables and unpaid bills.

Bryson, there's a 22" wide flat screen in the other room, still in the box. It's part of the makeover.

Anyone seen my flatbed scanner?

lol. i was gonna say that old Compaq Works? but i looked closer and see it dont matter as its a stand for more stuff now. lol

T

Smaxxin that's just not an image I appreciate having before my minds eye. I only do that when I'm washing my boxers.

Rolex I think I spot your scanner behind the combined cassette player/CD player. At least that's what I think it is.

Anyways here's my mess. Well it's not a mess right now, but I've just recently had family over for dinner. Most of you probably remember being a bachelor and combining that with tidiness. :LoL:

IMG_3235.jpg

I thought I was the only nude guy on RCNT

Coffee out my nose. LMAO.
You're not alone. It's a trend FastEddy started back in '03. Originally if was required for staff, but it's now mandatory for contributing members also.

Joneser, I never thought of the plane and the towers. After the makeover, the Lear Jet will face the other way.
Good eye on the money. It's Grover Cleveland, and he's on a million dollar bill.

Here is my shop computer space where I keep the MAC.
I also have a nice computer workspace in my home office with a PC.

I'm setup with a Sound system using my Bose Cube system in my shop. You can see 2 of the cubes next to my monitor.

2.jpg

Mines noting special like you guy's, just a computer at a desk. I like my sound system though, thats probally my favorit part of the thing, when no one is home, I crank the jams and let it rip.
CIMG0085.gif

Bryson

Rolex I think I spot your scanner behind the combined cassette player/CD player. At least that's what I think it is.

Correct. You win an entire week in the Riviera.

Timmahh, yes, even that old Compaq works. It's a slow 733, so it was retired to a storage drive. All 3 are connected through a network and a KVM switch.

Umm, neobart, it's an '82 Riviera, partly submerged in a stream behind Wall Mart.

Great if I ever get to the states I'll take Disney World first and the the Riviera at Wally World next. :constipat

Back