Name That Crap

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't find the Zip drive. But I do see a APC ups.

I Taut I Taw A Puddy Tat

Timmahh, yes, even that old Compaq works. It's a slow 733, so it was retired to a storage drive.

A slow 733 huh? My computer I'm using now and every night is a Compaq with an AMD 395mhz processor. I think I'm gonna get that "slowest guy in town" title from FastEddy! :LoL:

A Mac.... Now we know why Eddy is so slow.....

But compared to the Mac he IS FastEddy.

Maybe we should start referring to Apple phone-techs as turnmarshalls. :LoL:

But apparently he's supposed to be more stable, and while racing, he won't 'crash' as much.

I guess that explains why he's got an RPM bumper mounted to the keyboard...?

Ahhh...the haters come out of the woodworks...gotta love it when the Mac vs PC thing rears its ugly head. :D

Ahhh...the haters come out of the woodworks...gotta love it when the Mac vs PC thing rears its ugly head. :D

My brother in law became a Mac convert, and for about two months he was raving to me and my brother how much better his MacBook was..................fast forward to today and you'll se him boot up WindowsXP on it. :second_place:

I like Macs, and I really like MacOS. But with all the different programs and games I use, I just need to go with Microsoft.

True, but at least he has the option of booting up WindowsXP (and it probably runs more stable on the Mac). On a PC, you are limited to what you know...Windows or UNIX if you are a computer guy of some knowledge...or some other similar thing.

With the Mac, at least the intel powered ones, you have a great deal more freedom to run what you want and take advantage of both sides of the Mac vs PC world.

I notice that you have an specter of the friendly type waving from above.

Last edited:
I notice that you have an spektor of the friendly type waving from above.

lol....yeah, and he's an oldie. All the rest were given to me by lady friends when I was doing my lengthy stint in that sterile place.
I gave all the coloring books and crayons to the children's ward.

Speaking of kits, from the RTR thread, some furniture kits just arrived from Office Depot. I've been removing 'crap' that was non essential and now I'll be tearing down the entire "Tower of Power".
I might not get back on for a day or two. Last night I assembled one unit that took 4 hours. Today, 4 big heavy boxes showed up. If you don't hear from me again, I'll be under one of them.
See you in a day or two.
Rolex, over and out.

By the way, Ed, on your top Craftsman toolbox, why does the signature say.....FartEddy?

Last edited:
Here is my shop computer space where I keep the MAC.
I also have a nice computer workspace in my home office with a PC.

I'm setup with a Sound system using my Bose Cube system in my shop. You can see 2 of the cubes next to my monitor.

2.jpg

Anyone else tired of seeing Eddy's uber-clean workshop or is it just me?

Show off...... :surrender

Anyone else tired of seeing Eddy's uber-clean workshop or is it just me?

Show off...... :surrender

I gotta admit, it sure is purdy.

All kidding aside, a clean workshop is the sign of one of several things...

1.) Laziness

2.) Lack of projects

3.) Extreme neatness

Kidding!

Lets' see a kit spread out on that bench sometime! :surrender:LoL:

I've said it before. An organized workspace is the sign of a truly lazy person. Someone too lazy to look for what they need.

Back