My Xmaxx build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro, yes she is looking pretty bad ass. The wife said she looks alien... :p

Powerhobby Scorpion XL belted, I ordered black wheels but they sent blue. No big deal actually because there is a blue streak on the green body so with green hubs it may look pretty decent.
These things are massive... :eek:

IMG_0084.JPG

Well, here's part of her. I have to order another motor mount, this one I bought doesn't work with the HW 1100kv. I would have to use a pretty big pinion with the 54t spur and I don't want that. The base of the mount is too thick so the motor won't drop down far enough to use smaller pinions.
I'm also still waiting on the servo, rear diff cover, and the other gear covers. I am running to the hardware store in the morning for some fiber tape and shoe goo for the body.
She is massive. I just never realized how huge she really is..

IMG_0087.JPG

I bought this motor mount but I'll have to de-anodize it. It's the only one they had.

motor mount.jpg

Last edited:
Powerhobby Scorpion XL belted, I ordered black wheels but they sent blue. No big deal actually because there is a blue streak on the green body so with green hubs it may look pretty decent.
These things are massive... :eek:

View attachment 135349
What the hell did you call them about that bud... I would be very unhappy getting the wrong parts I ordered😡😡... I would call tomorrow and find out what happened they will send out the black one.. its not like your running it this weekend.. wait ate you running the bullfrog this weekend 🤔
What the hell did you call them about that bud... I would be very unhappy getting the wrong parts I ordered😡😡... I would call tomorrow and find out what happened they will send out the black one.. its not like your running it this weekend.. wait ate you running the bullfrog this weekend 🤔
I like the blue but that's not cool at all to send the wring ones. The black would look so much better on the 🐸 👍👍

I'm not worried about it at all bro.
Yeah I get that. It's just the point of lazy as*hat people doing their jobs correctly.. they look cool on the truck though.. get some dirt on them won't even notice anymore 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍

I agree, lazy pisses me off. I emailed them but I'm really not worried about it.

I actually like the blue wheels on it. Looks awesome, and different.

I like the blue but that's not cool at all to send the wring ones. The black would look so much better on the 🐸 👍👍
They asked me if I wanted to send them back and they would send the black ones or get a $20 refund. I took the $20.

No these are the blue wheels bud. I ordered black and they sent blue. I have a HW 1100kv.

Thanks @Quip , I've been too damn busy on my house to get out and run her for the first time.

Thanks @Quip , I've been too damn busy on my house to get out and run her for the first time.
You're like me. Too many irons in the fire. I hope you can make a run vid so Breydon can see it. I showed him your finished truck and he loved it. Then when I called him last night I told him about the parts I ordered for ours and he got pretty excited. It's definitely going to be one of his favorites.

We have been getting quite a bit of rain the last few days. I hope it dries up some before the snow hits.

Yeah, wait it out. Don't do what Breydon did and take a brand new Granite through a bunch of mud bogs 😜

Back