My Theme

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiErow

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I need to get a larger body for a savage because of the rcs cage. I picked the parma school bus. I was going to paint it like a normal school bus. But then i got to thinking. Anyone know of an airbrush color similar to that of a prison bus? Link?

I think you should do a replica of the Partridge Family tour bus! :thumbup:

PIC? I am not familiar with what that is.

Dude, it was meant as a joke, I guess you are one of our younger members... :ha:

It's a TV show from the seventies where a family of musicians used an old school bus to tour in. Kind of "Groovy" looking...

bus2000.jpg

http://www.cmongethappy.com/

Everything you ever wanted to know about them is there! :dance:

A prison bus Is white and black :shrug: With dark tinted windows..Not that I no that first hand :rolleyes:

ZANDOR said:
A prison bus Is white and black :shrug: With dark tinted windows..Not that I no that first hand :rolleyes:

and smells like piss inside. :rolleyes:

Buncrana said:
and smells like piss inside. :rolleyes:

That.....that was me.....I was scared ok!!! That big guy with one eye was making kissy faces at me. :arrr:

The prison buses around here are Like a Olive flat green with white letters on the side, and no tinted windows. My old shop was across the road from the prison and we used to stand across the road and smoke and wave at them..lol.. (They can't smoke at all in Mn. prisons)..lol..

Do they make an olive green?
I like that bus uptop. I may do that. Nice and colorfull for a bashing body.

Here is a paint job for you PIErow lol it would take some serious talent and patience with a airbrush.

The Muppets Bus
bus4gd.jpg

The Muppet Bus ROCKS!!!

Here the prisoner transport ones are white with tinted windows. The ones they use for road side cleanup are a light grey i think with clear windows.

In So Cal, the prison buses are flat grey or flat white. The L.A. County Sheriff prison busses are like Greyhound bus' style, painted with a black stripe down the side, ending up in a solid black cap on the rear, white everywhere else. All have tinted windows.

ICE buses for taking illegals back are also solid white, flat.

paint it pink w/ yellow daisies on it...nothing like seeing something that looks like a Barbie Bus kickin your ass.....I am definately doing some sort of pink body next time .....gotta look like a female pee pee w/ wheels.....

That partridge bus would be sweet! Id go with that. Youd get alot of stares and people say WTF is that..lol.. Id go with that!!

Back