my TC-3 is possessed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hankd

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
When I turn on my TC-3 and the controller, the servos twitch. But only when I touch the controler or the antenna on the car. What gives?

Hello welcome to the forum! Do you run a Rechargeable pack or the 4 cell AA holder? Do you know if they are strong or charged? Same goes with the transmitter, are the batteries strong?

if you are using 4aa batteries in the Rx battery holder do not use energizers...try another brand...i have seen funky stuff from energizers in some rtr stuff and they swap out the batts for another brand and viola it worked......most people go to a 5 cell pack for the convenience and the longer usage per charge.......

Plaidfish said:
if you are using 4aa batteries in the Rx battery holder do not use energizers...try another brand...i have seen funky stuff from energizers in some rtr stuff and they swap out the batts for another brand and viola it worked......most people go to a 5 cell pack for the convenience and the longer usage per charge.......
I swapped the batteries for rechargeable packs. I use a 5-cell in the car and 8-cell in the radio. This all started happening in the last few days. I've had the car for a year and swapped the batteries as soon as I got it.

any major wrecks recently. sounds like a damaged reciever or crystal. are you on am or fm band? am is usually glitchy as hell. is the wire inside the car touching anything before it goes into the antenna mast?

Back