My new course

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll pm you later about it....

bad news kinda, i didnt finish fencing in my new course and a cow knocked down the plank board and the rock fell off of it, not a big deal though but now i need to get busy on finishing the fence around it.

Beef it's whats for dinner, :hehe:LOL!!!!!!! mmmmmmm Tri Tip!!!!!:D

ok, heres what i got started and half way done today....should get alot more done tomorrow.

001-82.jpg

003-52.jpg

004-39.jpg

005-35.jpg

007-21.jpg

And finally, this is where the day ended, i had the water hose running most of the day and it fill up this ditch where i had to push the wheel barrow through with my load of cement, you prolly geussed it, i fell and lost about half of the cement in the water.

011-18.jpg

i'll get more pics tomorrow of what i get done and of this part dry.......

looks good man, but i have to ask, did you land in the mud?? i wanna see pics of that!!

thanks Beason, and yes, i slipped in the bottom of the ditch and then i basically pulled the wheel barow back ontop of myself then it tipped over into the ditch.....sure it was funny to someone besides me lol...

man thats comin along great man!!! :gulp: can't wait to get a new comper and go run on that thing!!! :jittery: and that is one steep a$$ incline, or so it looks like it is. .. .

Way to make good use of a retired dog house, but I thought you were going to cut the top off a little so there was a flat spot on the top? maybe one the concret drys out you will have a nice smoth path to run your wheel barrow on, LOL!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys! yeah its very very steep on one side and just very steep on the other lol. i was gonna cut some of the top off curtis but i dont have power where its at, but i think it will work any way.....i hope lol.

couple new pics.

001-85.jpg

002-66.jpg

001-85.jpg

Man, that's some serious crawling you've set up.

'62 Falcon? Put 20 grand into a full restoration and you could probably get 1500 for it. :D

thank you sir! and ya, 62', my uncle let it sit, unstarted for 16 years, the my brother went over, put a battery in it, thats all, started it up and it ran perfect!

Holy long bridges Batman!!!!! LOL!!! that course is sweet Lloyd, I wish I could do some thing like that in my backyard, I hope to one day in the future come up to your place and go crawling with you, that would be a blast.

ya it would Curtis, its a very very hard course. i ran it yesterday with 26 gates and hit 9 of them even with just taking all the time i needed.

Your course is freakin' awesome!

In fact, your place is awesome. It reminds me of Rangely CO where my dad grew up. Are you able to step out your back door and fire off a few rounds without getting hassled?

Thanks Rob! and yeah basically, i actually live in town and my course is over at my parents place but even in town you can fire off a couple shots if you feel the urge lol...not a big deal.

i hope your refering to shooting a gun though rob lol....

Last edited:
ya it would Curtis, its a very very hard course. i ran it yesterday with 26 gates and hit 9 of them even with just taking all the time i needed.

damn if its that hard for even you, imagine what my newb a$$ is gonna do!!! :LoL:

thanks Grumpy. and dont worry Idnewcrwl, i dont think ima make it to the city of rocks comp on saterday so we'll have to have a gtg/comp on my new course....bring your A game though lol..

o thats fine man, comps like that are overrated anyways lol jk i wouldnt know. so your thinkin saterday for a gtg? and now that i have an actual comp rig, i think i will do much better, i am just a c student. .. . so no "A" game from me :hehe:

No pics but the two damn cows busted through my ghetto fence and destroyed my bridges, bastards! but i got a electric fence setup now so i should be safe to keep on building on it without any trouble from them.

Either that or you will be having BEEF ITS WHAT'S FOR DINNER LOL!!!!!