My losi Comp crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe by Saturday you will have a little more weight and better tires, you did really good for your first comp in a long time with a completly different rig...

Maybe by Saturday you will have a little more weight and better tires, you did really good for your first comp in a long time with a completly different rig...

Thanks man. Ya those rovers and stage 2 foams should be here tomorrow or the next day.

Have fun with it and tear up the course.

Got my rovers and proline stage 2 foams mounted with 6 oz. in each front and 1.75 in each rear.

SANY7676Small.jpg

SANY7677Small.jpg

Well did a little crawling today until I broke a CVD pin. This thing is amazing with the rovers. It goes up stuff my ax-10 never even thought about.

xfngg9.jpg

51r19w.jpg

Couple short vids. Me filming hard to crawl and film and my battery died on the second one.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one cool looking truck there. I really like the wheels. I wonder if they would work on my Tamiya CR-01?

That's one cool looking truck there. I really like the wheels. I wonder if they would work on my Tamiya CR-01?

Yeah he got a nice one there, seen it in person, as far as the wheel go if you can use wheels off of a AX10 then you could use those wheels too, they are the same off set and hex size...

Thanks! I love it. Tonight I'm going to limit the shocks and try to lower the battery. See if I can put it on the upper links.

get the MOA kit!!! lol

Damn nice job, Brandon! I like the lid! I really, really wanna get me one. Why did I buy that damn saddle???

Well I limited my shocks to keep the driveshafts from hitting the links and put the 12T Pinion on. Couple pics...

SANY7696Small.jpg

Used Fuel tubing to limit the shocks.

SANY7698Small.jpg

SANY7699Small.jpg

SANY7701Small.jpg

Still has good articulation..

SANY7702Small.jpg

Look at that turning radius :D

SANY7703Small.jpg

OH and I got my RC room/closet back cept I gotta keep the hangars in there she says haha.

SANY7704Small.jpg

Looking good Brandon, sounds like the little lady has you wooped a little , LOL!!!

Moved the shocks to the outside for more stabilization...

34y8v80.jpg

Going to test now report back later...

Last edited:
Somehow I found some longer screws and spacers at the bottom of my tool box haha.

SANY7732Small.jpg

Lower link pop off prevention...

SANY7733Small.jpg

Moved the body posts up top.

SANY7741Small.jpg

SANY7740Small.jpg

SANY7736Small.jpg

Ready for the comp tomorrow!!!!

Last edited:
Back