My losi Comp crawler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ready for the comp tomorrow!!!!

Looks a lot better with the spacers, and don't you mean today, damn this sucks I can't sleep, good thing I got some one else driving me to the comp today, LOL!!!! see you in a few hours, LOL!!!!:D

Well there was 3 courses 8 gates each and i got a +41 total score for the day. Put me at 6th out of 17 people. Not to bad i guess for my 2nd comp with this rig and like 5th overall comp ever haha.

Last edited:
Well went to my moms after the comp and took my crawler just cause and I find this!!!

SANY7774Small.jpg

SANY7762Small.jpg

SANY7766Small.jpg

SANY7768Small.jpg

SANY7769Small.jpg

SANY7770Small.jpg

SANY7771Small.jpg

Last edited:
Good tires must really help! Looks like you had fun.

Good tires must really help! Looks like you had fun.

Good tires along with everything else haha. I have no complaints about this rig. I love it! Rear dig is awesome. I found 2 spots in the courses we ran today where it was needed and only the 2 losis there stayed up on the rocks where it was.

Yes that is true, even the bergs could not stay up on the rocks on that turn, and I like the rock pile, looks like it could be a fun place to play.

Well I finally decided to mount my battery on my links cause it drops it almost half an inch. Looks like it will work out well. The marks on my driveline are from a rock not the plate haha.

SANY7775Small.jpg

SANY7781Small.jpg

SANY7782Small.jpg

SANY7783Small.jpg

SANY7784Small.jpg

SANY7786Small.jpg

Also moved my rear upper links down a notch in hope of better vert climbs, Made a plate to put the esc on the upper links as well.

SANY7813Small.jpg

SANY7818Small.jpg

SANY7810Small.jpg

And i lowered my body by moving the shock mounts and shocks arouns hope it preforms well...

SANY7820Small.jpg

SANY7822Small.jpg

SANY7821Small.jpg

SANY7823Small.jpg

SANY7826Small.jpg

Looks way better with the body lowered on it, and you could even go down another notch on the rear upper links for more anti squat if it is still trying to flip real easy. I guess we will find out on Saturday if the changes you made will help or not, see you at the comp!!!!

The links are all the way down in the rear.

Back