My good bye

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoRnKiD

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Wow its been a wile since I've posted on here seems like it was just yesterday I was spamming on here .. Well I hate to say it but RC just dosent appeal to me anymore I found a better hobby that I seem to like(my car). I would like to thank all of u that has helped me out over the course of me being on here u all have been a real help! I cannot thank u enough all of u even X had his moments of good.

A personal thanks goes out to woodie you are the man u rule u delt with me and MC for the whole time I cannot thank u enough.. All of you seem to be like family to me not the most funtional family but not like the osbornes at least...I dont have any plans on selling my Rc's I think they will just go up for a wile and I think I might bust them out sometime in the future.

I just though I might just stop by and say bye for now I might log on once in a blue moon just to see whats new. Once again thank u all for being there and answering my questions u all have been a real help I hope every beginner sees the fun and excitment I did when I first started RC and holds onto it.

(iam sure u have noticed my typing skills and spelling skills havent changed! :fro: )

KK,

It has been a really long time. Glad you have found something entertaining to occupy your time. When the RC itch strikes, we'll be here. Take it easy and see you around the net.

SkyMaxx-

KoRnKiD wow a lifer is retiering. good luck with your new jorney.Do a drive by and say hello :cheers:

you know it BRO Iam going to pm you my cell# if you ever get up this way call!!!

hey KK nice ride, fellow Dubber here myself, got a 2.0L 16VT corrado, and psunitro (buddy of mine) rocks a old school Quantum. enjoy that little bug, if you have anything you may need to learn about it hop on over to www.vwvortex.com the biggest and most resourseful forum for dubs on the net. theres some BS to wade through like any forum, but there are some really nice, smart guys over there too.

Nice Beetle! You can't really say u lost interest in RC. You just moved up in scale 1:1 Good luck to ya.

See you around KK. Enjoy the new hobby. That bug looks very nice. I have always wanted one to turn into a Baja Bug. One of these days. :)

I am sure that you are just focusing on that project but once you get bored or have free time and find someone with one it will hook you back. Lol. Regardless have fun with your new hobby.

nice car, old school rocks; tint the windows!! (if you did excuse me i have memory problem)

CorradoPsi said:
hey KK nice ride, fellow Dubber here myself, got a 2.0L 16VT corrado, and psunitro (buddy of mine) rocks a old school Quantum. enjoy that little bug, if you have anything you may need to learn about it hop on over to www.vwvortex.com the biggest and most resourseful forum for dubs on the net. theres some BS to wade through like any forum, but there are some really nice, smart guys over there too.

Yeah I've heard of that site not really my style iam not into water coolers iam more into www.thesamba.com more of a aircooled oreiented site.

Back