My first rc race helllllp

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm not sure I want to know what he is absorbing.

Well i am back from the race and lets say it didnt go well. I came too late and could not sign up and i had to use someone else's starter box if i did race :constipat. SO my next race is one the 20th of feb and i have ordered a fastrax tru start starter box. I also lost my glow start when i was there so i ordered a core rc volt meter glow starter too. So for the next race i should be good and sorted.:first_place: oh and i also bought some answer rc alu clutch shoes and a new answer rc fuel bottle. all thanks to my father.

and bumpers are allowed

Thanks

Last edited:
Well i am back from the race and lets say it didnt go well. I came too late and could not sign up and i had to use someone else's starter box if i did race :constipat. SO my next race is one the 20th of feb and i have ordered a fastrax tru start starter box. I also lost my glow start when i was there so i ordered a core rc volt meter glow starter too. So for the next race i should be good and sorted.:first_place:

oh and bumpers are allowed

Thanks

hope it goes better on the 20th! :hehe:

hope it goes better on the 20th! :hehe:

yea i looked like a right old nutter lol. Everyone there with all there kits and camber vans and tents and tools and everything then me with my car and fuel lol.

Better luck on the 20th hopefully lol

yea i looked like a right old nutter lol. Everyone there with all there kits and camber vans and tents and tools and everything then me with my car and fuel lol.

Better luck on the 20th hopefully lol

I will be joining you in looking like that this spring!

Omg i just bought a xray 808 2009 spec omgggggggggggg

Playdoh? Really? LMAO! ....Too bad about your race nasir, better luck next time yah? I will be going into the races with a almost stock truck, outside of the big block and drive train, but i have plans on rocking the track with it! :)

Playdoh? Really? LMAO! ....Too bad about your race nasir, better luck next time yah? I will be going into the races with a almost stock truck, outside of the big block and drive train, but i have plans on rocking the track with it! :)

:D racing is great you make new friends and stuff and its generally very fun. Hope you enjoy it and what truck you racing mate?

Back