My first mini nitro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fstnd

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
It's so cute. I love it.
Screenshot_20240519_212304_Marktplaats.jpg
Screenshot_20240519_212311_Marktplaats.jpg
It's a Schumacher Rascal 1/16th nitro powered by a .18 lol. Great deal, everything seems perfectly in place and I got a (collectable?) Roga fuel can, I'll post more pics when I can👍👍
20240520_122216.jpg

I wish there where more mini nitro's available. It's a really neat platform. If I stumble across one for cheap I'll pull the trigger. I'm sure that .18 is more than plenty to rip the wheels off.

Too cool man. Does it sound like a mini nitro?
I just bought it,and I'm curious about the sound myself. A barrel type exhaust so far I know kinda helps to reduce sound, and with this silencer it can be even quiter. Still will sound like a mosquito when flying 65kmh lol.
I wish there where more mini nitro's available. It's a really neat platform. If I stumble across one for cheap I'll pull the trigger. I'm sure that .18 is more than plenty to rip the wheels off.
Owner claims it did reach that speed and it pops wheelies😏

I just bought it,and I'm curious about the sound myself. A barrel type exhaust so far I know kinda helps to reduce sound, and with this silencer it can be even quiter. Still will sound like a mosquito when flying 65kmh lol.
Yeah, wouldn't that be great if it sounds as tiny as it is 😆 Be sure to get us a vid. I'm dying to find out.

20240520_180158.jpg
I collect every nitro can I used, and this one will fit my collection perfectly heh. Sadly I messed up the top as you can see, but I taped it down and put it on my collection👍 I'll make some nice pics of the car too

Should I use that fuel tho? It's more than 24 years old at the very least, as the company stopped somewhere in the 90s

Some cleaning to do

I didn't even know they made mini nitro's. 🤔 :thumbs-up:
Custom made and yup runs and drives 😉

Well at least mine custom made not sure if the actually make mini

Back