My Copper Jacketed Bullet

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, yeah, that'll work, yeah, yeah...LOL I've got one of those Parma bodies too, But I would have to call mine the Silver metalflake Maple if you look at it from one angle, greenish if you look at it from another angle Cameleon Missile
Dsc03217x6.jpg

Last edited:
Most bullets are FMJ (full metal jacket) a Lead core with a outer copper jacket, It helps the round keep its shape after impact.

1500valk that is a sweet little ride and the 7.62 rounds are a nice touch. You should use .50 next time lol. What kind of tires are those. aside form being 1/10.

Also what do you have that uses the 7.62's.

tires are hpi #4467 Pirelli "T" Rally Tire 26mm D Compound
wheels are, I think, #3737 Type R5 Wheel 24mm Chrome.

I have two rifles that use 7.62. My sks (my first centerfire rifle, bought many many years ago), and my Romanian AK-47 (purchased a week after the assault weapons ban expired).
.50's would have been nice, or even my 30mm (yes, 30MM, not 30 cal), but I only have one of each. The 30mm is from an a-10 that my oldest brother used to work on.

oh, the 30mm was just the case, empty, no priming material, either. He had a case with the bullet, so I made a silicone mold of the bullet and cast it in resin and painted it. viola'! One very very real looking bullet even down to the machine marks on it! I stuck it in my empty case, and now I have an awesome piece sitting with my collection of dicast planes and Apache Helicopter.

nice looking car, as well, Bill.

Last edited:
Okay thanks I really like the tires and I think i have found which ones i will get. You will have to give me a update on how well the tires work.

30mm would look nice. I have a 75mm from a recoilless rifle, and i tried to get my uncles 120mm from the tank he used to command. He wouldnt go for it. The A-10 is my favorite plane and my uncle got me 4 shells form one.

One other thing, I used to run that buggy body but I broke my FT Shocktower every time I rolled over. So just a word of caution to you guys.

Last edited:
Mine is just a pretty spare body now. I'm running Parma Pickups for now until I get started with the stockers, or get a bunch of Mini Ts(4 or 5 is very possible). They're the babies in the front of the "Family" pic I took after supper. LOL Tresure Hunt game in another forum "Show me your RC collection" OK. See, plenty of room for 4 or 5 Mini T Sprint Cars or Late Model Stockers :)
Dsc04183x6.jpg

Last edited:
And the cool thing is....every one of them is in top operation condition. Well the Jammin X1CRT between the Orange MT2.18SS and the MT2 OS.18 CV-R is getting some new Proline BowtieMTs and new Wheels tomorrow. You can't really see it in this pic but the 2 front tires are almost bald and one of the rears is getting that way from ballooning, even with the diff fluids I put in it. The new tires will be strapped and heavier fluids will be going in since I changed the engine to an Axial.32.......

Yep, I'm going to get a couple Mini Ts tomorrow and have my RC store guy order me a few more. Order some bodies from McAllister tomorrow too.

Want a nice Nitro MT (1st edition) to round that out?