Sold / Found RC18t Factory Team, brushless, $175 shipped to US

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1500valk

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
For sale is an RC18t Factory Team edition. Car has hpi 1/10 rally car wheels and tires with trinity 1/10 adapters.
Also, 2 sets, (knobby and on road wheels) and tires 1/18 scale.
Buggy body, tamiya copper.
Original truck body, unpainted.
aluminum ball diffs (not the usual plastic), 3R racing.
aluminum dogbones
Quark 22a speed control
Hacker Brushless e30 4200kv motor
3r Racing steering bellcrank.
associated micro steering servo
2 7.2 nimh batteries.
full ball bearings

Does not include radio or charger

extra ball studs and diff shims.

this little rocket was clocked at 30mph with my radar gun.
$175 shipped to US only.

l_3bc61cd182ede5f49ab7c372c76c3882.png

l_75194d4bc93dc322b59d72666e2c0a6e.png

l_3ddf7bc59d00397edbdad1e8068c522b.png

Last edited:
ok, $175 seems a bit high. How about $150 shipped? Seldom ran, only ran maybe 4 full charges through it, so about 2 hours total.
Oh, and the deluxe duratrax car stand comes with it!

Ok, I figured I would add all of the goodies that a stock "Factory Team" rc18t comes with. This is the reason I went with the FT edition.

Factory Team 18T upgrades include: Blue Aluminum Threaded Shocks
Titanium Turnbuckles
Blue Aluminum Dogbones
Blue Aluminum Heatsink Motor Mount
Blue Graphite Battery Strap
Blue Aluminum M3 Locknuts
Carbide Steel Diff Balls (and since I added the 3R Racing diffs, they are ultra-smooth and ultra-strong.

curious...are u willing to part it out? i'd be interested in a few items. LMK...otherwise consider it a free bump

No, I would prefer to keep it whole. I think I would end up with a lot of unsellable parts if I started parting it out. I did reduce the price to $150 shipped, though. I mean that is a price where someone could buy it, part out the motor, speed control, and various other things and probably make money in it. but thanks for the interest.

Hey everyone. am I asking too much for this? let me know....

Ok, price reduction! $140 shipped to US. Or, if you have tools or parts for a Savage XX that I might be able to use, will consider less money for rc18t plus the trade. let me know!

sold!!!!!

wish I could have gotten more, but oh well. this thing has been on the market for a long time now, and have had no offers at all, except parting it out, or trading it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back