My Bro's B-day Present

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh it was a long time ago, thus i know about it haha

all this new stuff is where i get lost.

-Ult

haha, ryan, your vintage.

Is that a way of saying OLD???? LOL J/K

CorradoPsi said:
ok mike, but if i come to visit, you gotta take me to some kick a$$ NZ tracks. I've always wanted to visit, but could never afford the trip. I'm not much for fishing but we can take your boat to do some snorkling.
corrado if you run on our tracks youll need a complete car as spares There ruff
not into fishing is a crime :)

mikeburgin said:
not into fishing is a crime :)

I agree, but to each his own. More fish for me to catch. LOL!!

you guys can go fishing if you like. ill go looking for bearded clams.

the very late pic of my bro and his new storm

Last edited:
well he'll have a couple fellow storm owners to run with. prolly has a bullseye on and thoughts of 'punishing' a certain xray already.

-Ult

hmmm...............................maybe ill richen up his motor for him a bit ;-)

LOL, whats that? 2 quarts of fuel already? Better tell him to wait till its a little warmer out to keep running.

i dont need to, he's out of fuel till friday! the car is plenty broken in now, and I've put a slight tune on it, but not much since it was cold out.

another pic of bro's new buggy, this time NAKED

gee corrado hope hes not better looking than u
lol JKING
he looks stocked
always good to see your family smiling huh

Hey Corrado, are those half8's out yet, and did you get one?

yes they are out, no i havent. mines on order with tower hobbies right now. however they dont seem to have gotten them in yet, i just called today actually, and they had no news for me. i think the problem lies with kyosho opening up thier own distributorship here in the states and tower is part of thier old distributorship. the price i have mine holding for is 164 shipped. after looking at ebay and other online shops that have them in stock, the 20-30 more they are asking just isnt worth it to me, so I'm just holding out till tower gets them in.

I was flipping thru the new RCCA, and they have a write up on them. I'm waiting to hear about them, as they had good things to say about the Half8, but it also said they only had a top speed of 12 MPH, and took 5 sec. to get there. Doesn't sound all that impressive???????, or I have my facts wrong? (The mag. is at work to double check) So let me know what you think when you get it, if you would.

oh, ill be sure to write up a review, if you want answers now though, I've found that www.halfeight.com has a few. you have to wade through the 12 year olds for some good info, but its there for the finding.

Back