Mugen mtx-4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remy

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Now with all the talk about it lately , I want it. I was going to wait until Feb. but i want it now.

Question is.. Who has it for under 500 in stock ? can't find it any where.

:shrug:

call NYC hobbies at 718-366-6262. i think i saw one there in the shop. brooklyn hobbies (718-951-2500) also has some in stock. both are being sold for $450. with tax that comes out to around $490. diver and i got ours from NYC hobbies

they're already gone. was there.

He got his from eBay

Yup Yup
In a few days i will be joining the mugen family. I hope its worth the money and the damn hype!

sl0eg1n said:
go to www.skylineracing.com. you will need to purchase the beefier rear shock tower and radio tray support bracket. i haven't purchased these items yet but they are needed to make the chassis more rigid

Ok will do Jess. I just broke down and bought the car , motor and pipe. bah

fiddlesticking Merry Xmas Remy! :cheers:

Ok edit:

I found the stuff on Monotuning.com

Last edited:
I guess they work with monotuning. Thanks I am sure I will have questions during the build. I am fiddlesticking happy!

hey diver & sloeg1n,

Didn't know you guys know vito and them over at nyc. that's my LHS...only a few blocks away from my place. Was supposed to get mine from them too but I decided not to since it was taking forever....two days later, POW! the wife had it waiting for me when I got home...don't remember where she ordered it from but I feel bad knowing that i could've gotten it from them...oh well, at least i've got it :)...I bought the HPI from them anywhoo.

GET THE F- outta here!

We have been with that LHS since they opened. You have probably seen me in there. I'm always behind the counter rummaging through stuff and putting things on the side for myself! DAMN, small world. Next time you're in there, ask Vito, Slice or Bobby (the owner) about "The Brothers" that's us.

Back