Sold / Found MT2 for $130.00!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

drkspid4

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
$$$$130 dollars I'm crazy need to sell r/cs :shrug:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.rcpics.net/media.php?sea...search&limit=10
pictures are all there..... any other pictures you can request but only if your REALLY interested!!!! this is a roller NO electrics included except the 4 cell pack that u need to add AA's too

Up for sale is a HPI Nitro MT2, , this has the t-15 engine 2 fins on the engine are chipped off but still works fine, the chassis has zip ties glued to it to prevent scratching but there is some scratches on the chassis, this truck is not missing any screws, engine has 4 gallons on it and it works great better then new I think. Has 2 speed (SINGLE SPEED INCLUDED) meshed awesome PERFECT mesh! HPI finned Motor Mounts, 2 hpi racing air filters one with mud guard (removable), 1 HD Steel gear for the diff is included, sway bar kit with lots of parts for the sway bars, Titanium Turnbuckle set, yellow springs in rear (stock black ones included) stock blacks installed on front, there are ALUMINUM shocks for this truck are included USED ONCE, Team Associated silver pipe installed on the truck includes stock one too… CVDs to ALL WHEELS, dog bones in middle, stock drive cups for the wheels and stock dog bones included, 1 full sets (4) of on road tires hpi racing tires and Proline racing tires both mounted on the white rims that are the same as stock rims but are white. Stock off road tires included but has wear on them, LOTS of extra arms shock towers uprights. THIS HAS FRONT Knuckles that are aluminum. This has OVER 400 dollars into it and I am selling for 130!!!!! The roto start is in great shape infact I'm going to include ANOTHER roto starter and backplate not sure what engine the back plate is for but its an extra and a 1500mAh battery you just will need a charger! Cost about 8.99 for the 2-3 hour charger.. WILL THROW IN A PULLSTARTER for this motor! if you do not want to use the Roto Start System! CHECK OUT PICS!

BUMP come on guys 130 is lowest price as i can go that how much money is hop ups not even including the truck!

give it some time, that was only like a hr and 45 mins..lol Good luck, thats a good deal.

i can't see the pics,its just brings me to a page with a search option,is there something i can type in to see the pics?thanks would you do a c.o.d deal?its just hard to trust people when i read about people gettin ripped all the time.not sayin you but you know what i mean.I'm in massachusettes, what part of ny?I'm like 30 mins from albany.maybe meet or something?let me check the pics.thanks

I'll vouch for Drkspd4. I have met him personally and ran with him here in NY.

drkspid4 is a good guy, free bump for my friend.

If I wasn't in the market for a buggy, I'd take it. Good deal and good kid.

njr look a little closer. the first post has all electronics included now he`s just selling the roller

and a unintentional bump for the roller :)

It's a great truck, I have seen it run and I hate to see him sell it. He should have also mentioned that a lot of those hop ups have had very little use on them, like the titanium turnbuckles and the street tires.

retarded pilot said:
njr look a little closer. the first post has all electronics included now he`s just selling the roller

and a unintentional bump for the roller :)

aha....good looks. I did not notice the electronics part. My bad
:hammer:

dirkspid is a good guy
bty you still got that starter box

Status
Not open for further replies.