Mt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your going to go Electric and pay those prices I would get an Electric Savage. There pretty cool and at Tower Hobbies there only $335.00
Don't want to seem like a Savage fanboy but I would defiantly take a E-Savage over a Rustler or Stampede.:dance:

I'm not sure but would any know if they would accept all the same parts as the Nitro Savage suspension wise?

but i would still have to convert an e-savage to burshless. which would bring the price up alot more than a stampede

True, but the savage is a much different truck than the stampede. Its much bigger and beefier.

True, but the savage is a much different truck than the stampede. Its much bigger and beefier.

If you ask me you could actually have fun with the Savage and not just some little high speed runs. The Savage was built better IMHO. They can take 5-6ft jumps and keep going all day. Plus I never really liked the Stampede or Rustler. They only Traxxas I like is the Revo and there boats. They need to retire the T-Maxx already.:batman:

The only thing traxxas ever made that I like is the Revo. I would not suggest getting a stampede. I would also suggest sticking with a nitro truck. If you are on a tight budget look into the aftershock, its a decent truck from what I hear.

I'm still waiting to race my friend's savage x and I'm sure he will bite the dust (no offense martin)but he is still having shifting problems i believe

:thumbsup: No prob NICK !!! Really dont give a crap if you say that your revo can smoke my savage...ME as long as I'm having fun bashin away...:thefingerthe rest !!!!

What wheels would give me a good offset to widen the stampede? also, what tries would fit them that would work on grass/pavement (50/50). Also, who makes a good 7 cell non lipo setup? and can lengthining a stampede give you the ability to run more cells?

I had a savage .25 rtr for a couple years and only broke one carrier hub. That was it. Truck was tough as nails. If your looking for most reliable, I would suggest a savage. My s-25 mill was easy to tune and held a awesome tune. Since the X is the upgraded 25 version I would imagine its even better.

:thumbsup: No prob NICK !!! Really dont give a crap if you say that your revo can smoke my savage...ME as long as I'm having fun bashin away...:thefingerthe rest !!!!
He might be able to beat you in a run, but how about you guys do a jump over the house and see who has more broken parts. I gurantee you will win that one.

if ou are willing to pay the damages i will be more than happy to try it:jester: