min-t oil filled shocks?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rs4 drift

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
how do i fill my new mini-t racing shocks with oil i have all of the suplies.

If there like other shocks start by taking the top off. Then pull the shaft all the way down fill the shock with your choice of oil. Move the shaft up and down slowly to get any air bubbles out, once you have done this top them off put the cap back on and do the next one.

If there like other shocks start by taking the top off. Then pull the shaft all the way down fill the shock with your choice of oil. Move the shaft up and down slowly to get any air bubbles out, once you have done this top them off put the cap back on and do the next one.

there should be directions with your recing shocks, but yeah do what he said, than before your close them up. keep checking the oil level. when you move it up and down to get the air out. you will need to put more oil in as you got. you want the level to be where the threads start inside the shock.

there should be directions with your recing shocks, but yeah do what he said, than before your close them up. keep checking the oil level. when you move it up and down to get the air out. you will need to put more oil in as you got. you want the level to be where the threads start inside the shock.

thanx alot

you will see thats its wonders over stock. you might just have to move your shocks over to the end of the tower. cuz with the middle once its really close to the ground.