Micro Drifter?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would guess so but I haven't tried. With brushless you can drift on street tires.

You will be able to control it, but it will be quick. And it will only drift if you use most of the power going in/out of the corner.

In my experience it only drifts if I lift off the power in the bends, so I should be fine.

This is all hypothetical at the moment as the Rage isn't working at the moment.

Buggington

Yeah, so just make sure your not too heavy on exiting the corners an you will be fine. Unless of course you want it to do that, then its just plain fun. :)

What is The biggest size you could have put in the Rage?

That's quick - have you upgraded the motor???

I wouldn't really have called that drifting - this is drifting!

What is The biggest size you could have put in the Rage?

It's not size as such - it's the power usage. But the motor itself is 280 size (instead of 370). I could have gone for the 8600kv option, but that would have made it unusable on family walks (as mentioned in PMs.)

Thinking about it, I don't think it's really possible to make an off-road mini drift - the suspension is too all over the place as it's meant for max articulation, not stiffness and handling.

walks13.jpg
[/IMG]

Bug

Last edited by a moderator:
Cupooterluvr's video does have a few good drifts in it. Its never gonna drift like the video you posted lewis, because its not designed to do that specifically like the cars used an the video.

Why would the 8600kv motor been unsuitable for family walks? It just means that it'll be quicker and more fun :D

It would be good fun to have a fast motor, but would be more expensive as it would tear up my drive shafts.

Bug

It shouldnt tear them up if its installed correctly. :)

As stated..... not if installed correctly.