Merry Christmas Everyone

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
.Got custody of 2 of my grand kids. A 2 and a 3 year old. Santa came last night. They are still sleeping, so it is quiet for now.
Soon paw-paw will be wishing the batteries will run down. Supposed to be about 50 degrees today, so maybe we can get outside later.

Hope everyone has a great day.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas to everyone at RCNT.

Merry Christmas to everyone and your families.

Congatulations with the grand kids and Merry Christmas!

Congrats on the kids!

Got 4 grand kids now, all girls. So I get a lot of "Barbie" time. If ya know what I mean.
Have had the 2 smallest for a year now. Adoption should start next week. At 54 yrs old it is a challenge. Wife has had to quit her job to be a full time mother. She is great with them! Got a lot more patience than me.

We are truly blessed.

digger!
Good to see you out and about for the holidays.
I wish you and your wife the best with the extended family. It's not easy to take on that responsibility the second time around.

You posted at 5:30 AM. I'm guessing you had almost another half hour of peace and quiet before they got up. :celebrate::banana::hehe:

digger! You posted at 5:30 AM. I'm guessing you had almost another half hour of peace and quiet before they got up. :celebrate::banana::hehe:

That's about right bro!
Autumn (2yr old) was up first. After her diaper change she saw that Santa had came. We told her she had to wait for Rebecca (3yr old) to get up.. Well you can guess she ran in their room to wake her up......

Becca is into Frozen. So got a elsa and aunna doll. One sings "let it go", the other "want to build a snowman?" They also got a microphone, so the oldest has been trying to sing "Let it go."

Paw paw has his juice .:cheers: so he'll make it till the little bunny runs down....
Maybe.

I am a 2nd dad to 11 and 15 year old boys. They came with my g/f. :hehe: It has been a challenge in many ways but we are on track. Their school grades are back up to par... Actually doing VERY well! It has been a strain on me personally but I wouldn't have it any other way! The boys are great, my g/f is out of this world! X-mas just keeps getting better! I hope you all had a GREAT holiday! Festivus or whatever it is you celebrate! Enjoy!!!:celebrate:

A belated Merry Christmas to all! Been without internet over the holidays at my folks' place...

I am a 2nd dad to 11 and 15 year old boys. They came with my g/f.
Takes a lot of love and patience to do that. I wish ya the best.

My grand kids were taken from their parents. Went through a bunch of crap to take care of them.
Once CPS steps in ya have to jump through a lot of hoops. It is unreal,
CPS inspected my home, said everything was fine. Another agency steps in...
Had to have classes, home wasn't safe because I was working on my wiring, heater was unsafe.
First thing they saw was The 1 year old was sleeping in a playpen..... She had to be in a crib.

I have a 2 bedroom house, I had to post an evacuation plan so the kids can make it out in case of a fire!
How are ya gonna explain that to a 1 and 2 year old child?

The classes ya have to take... It is just horror stories.

Our judge is old school. We have had these kids for a year now. Nothing has happened to them. they are safe.

Thank you @digger. . Yes, we still have some difficult times but nothing more difficult than I would anticipate from the 'standard' difficulty in raising any young men IMO. They are great kids! I am happy to have them in my life! They have made me a better person so although it may look as tho I have taken on a lot and I should be thanked (so to speak) it is I who feel I owe them and of course my girl.... She is absolutely amazing! (anyone who puts up with me deserves :first_place::first_place::first_place::thumbs-up:!!!)

Back