Man a call at Midnight with video

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Guess pump house went up in flames ant the shop everyone evacuated.

At^^

Only video I have was evacuated guys. I wasn’t there but all my guys at work it put scare for me. Everything is good though.

Years ago here in town the tar building went up in flames. You don't think that was a darkened smokey mess. OMG.
I worked at a woodshop years ago. We got raw lumber in and chopped it, ripped the bad stuff out, glued it together into lazy susans and breadboards, etc. For 3 years that I worked there they piled every piece of wood scrap in the south quadrant of the building. You could easily race semi trucks in the quadrants. So imagine that 4 times. They built tanks in them during WWII.

I had quit there a few months before the biggest fire I have ever seen. I just happened to be driving towards that shop when I saw the smoke cloud about 6 miles away. It looked like a mushroom cloud on fire when I crested an overpass close to the shop. Fire was well over 100' tall. No amount of fire trucks had a prayer of putting it out. Imagine about 25 semi trailers full of dried hardwood strips, all going up at once.

The entire building, like 2 blocks long, gone in less than an hour. The concrete turned to dust in spots.

Back