MAGIC WHEEL is here, you can now cry in jealousy!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sxe7779,
you have a PM...

I'm another one from maxxtraxx...lol.. I have to say though, very nice bard here.. and fast too... ;)

Very fast.. Nothing against Maxx Traxx nice board but there servers sucks really slow and then somtimes there are to many people you can't do nothing.

Welcome! Sxe7779 anymore info on your deal?

YEAH man update us...my wallet is aching!

Yeap I'm another jumper from Maxx Traxx too. But hey this is to good a deal to pass up.

Jeremey

I just decided to register to post. The deal is to good so sign me up for a mw.

Originally posted by Mayhem
Ahh All you Maxx Traxx people are greedy you come for what you wanr and leave. JK lol.

I think i will stay here i can get on this board :)

Last edited:
Hey SXE whats the stauts man you got people like mad lining up for these things so is it a go? Are you gonna take preorders or what? X

well I know I havent updated anyone on this topic yet, but I havent had much time to do the things I said I was going to do. I havent had the chance to video tape the thing in action get some movies up. As for the purchasing of the units, I've been dealing with Eric over at excel hobby trying to get this deal rolling. I have since made several phone calls to him to arrange for this deal and nothing much has taken off so far as of yet, hopefully by the end of the week I will have the order placed and once I get the magic wheels, I will start accepting money for them and ship them out. I really dont want to take anything yet, due to I dont know when I will get then (ie how long theyll take to get here) and if whenever This guy decides he wants to sell some and contact me back. Some info I do know though is that I can only choose one color (which is no big deal) I can't get an assortment, thats all he really told me. And when i asked how long shipping would take for them to get to me, he said around 4 weeks. So when I hear more from this guy Ill let you know!

Sound like a plan! Just let us know when and where and you be getting the money.

Thanks for the update!

Have you broken any parts on it yet?

sounds good!!! once you get them i am ready ;)

Thanks for the update man. X

well I'm glad this truck is getting a better look at then on the maxxtraxx board i started a thread on iot over there and most everyone wanted to complain about it here its atleast getting a fair shake i know its not "supposed to be a maxx" but it is imo for 150 its not a bad thing I've got well over 2500 in mine and its not even a SM i just drive it hard and break things alot but its part of the hobbie i hope this truck goes along way

Welcome to the board! Hey do you know if maxx traxx has a image gallery where you can upload your own images? I don't think so Just wondering=devil

Originally posted by Mayhem
Welcome to the board! Hey do you know if maxx traxx has a image gallery where you can upload your own images? I don't think so Just wondering=devil
no they dont unfortunately. I really wish they did! but hey its a free site. I take what i can get! Plus they are 'mostly' cool people over there!

sounds like a good deal at $150, but i wish whoever "they" are named it differently: What's that? - It's an 1/8 scale Magicwheel - ROFL. i hope "they" can come up with something better for the $240 Piccolo knock-off they are going to sell. "they" better not call it the 2/3 scale Magic Rotor.:hehe:

O.K........ When do we see it run?......We gotta see how good it is.

....................................:ahh:

150 sounds like a good price. would you let me know when they are available

any idea what manuf does the wheels for the truck? I've looked everywhere and can't find them in any ones listings
please help if you can looking to get a set for my maxx:ball:

I have one 0f these now and was wondering what clutchbells can be used to replace the stock 20 tooth. A 16 or 18 would be great but i can't find on to fit.
On another note I found that the kyosho inferno clutch works great on the stock set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.