Louisiana Scale/Crawl g2g

• Thread starter alpinehyperlite
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a green light for the 25th and 26th! If we end up with a lot of people I do have a hook up for a camper if somebody wants to bring one.

I hope the new body for the MCR is ready by then!

Last edited:
What kinda terrain you got? Any pix?

What kinda terrain you got? Any pix?

Sorry I don't have pics anymore. There are no natural rocks, it's rocks along the river, there are three flood controls to choose from. Then we have wood land, it's low lying land so thing swampy but we do have a good limestone road to drive on. Theres a few lakes in the woods but I haven't been to them in a while.

I'm actually going to the camp in the morning, the grass is probably taller than the porch, I'll try to remember my camera. If anyone is free tomorrow they are welcome to ride along.

lol i can't go anywhere tomo.i plan on finishin the ford tomo.skid plate should come in

So how old is everyone that's going? I'm 12

I'm 13 my mom said if I'm good all week i can go

I hope you guys are joking...I'm no baby sitter.

Cool man. I need directions so my mom can drop me off.

I hope you guys are joking...I'm no baby sitter.

I aint no baby. I make 13 in august

I got a nikko for my 6 birthday

Anyone under 18 needs a babysitter...legally and it won't be me

Lol, I wish I could have seen your face when you read that. I'm 25 and bmiller is somewhere around that too.

Bwahahaha

Don't ban me from the camp. Lol

LOL, I knew Bmiller was bsing but I wasn't sure about you:D

smaxxin how far is the gas station for beer runs?

the only thing that sucks for me in my ride might not make the over an hour drive lol any of yall got room for one more ,i got gas money

lmao thats hilarious.I wish i could of seen his face also.I'm 22 and rollinlow is about the same and i think alpine is also.kurt is proly the oldest lol

sybam the yota got that

smaxxin how far is the gas station for beer runs?

the only thing that sucks for me in my ride might not make the over an hour drive lol any of yall got room for one more ,i got gas money

I got room and my gas is free

I got room and my gas is free

awesome ok ill buy some beer then lol

i think i broke something in my truck b/c now when i drive for a long time it overheats lol

ps i got them pull starts for your nitro kurt

Cool. Pullstarts are always handy.
Thanks

Back