Lots of guests here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottm

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
The first thing I do when I pull up RCNT is see who is on line. There is usually 2-3 times as many guests as members. Right now it is 72 to 18. Thats great! Hi guys, sign up and throw your 1.5 cents in. We are mostly harmless, just be careful around FastEddy, he has a skin fungus they haven't identified yet and he's kind of moody! :whistle:

Yeah but he aint that bad after he has had his :doc: .

Did someone call for a Doctor?!?!?

I'm with you Scott! SIGN UP! Join in the crowd! Its utmost nutty butterness and scotch tape!

Scotch and tape - yeah thats it!

Shes going to tie me up after the scotch, with the tape, dip me in butter all while smacking me around and calling me nutty!

Bad Nutty bad!

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Scotch and tape - yeah thats it!

Shes going to tie me up after the scotch, with the tape, dip me in butter all while smacking me around and calling me nutty!

Bad Nutty bad!
now thats the funnyest thing iv'e heard all year..

Oh yeah, LOL, and watch out for Christian after he's had a few....:trashed: :hump:

Register you visitng bastards.hehe.

It's not like EP is going to scare you all away...lol. Kidding of course.

now 13 members and 83 guests on line. guests sign in you will be happy you did.

Yeah don't be scared of Christian't LITTLE pony he won't unleash it on you

Originally posted by newnitrofan
Yeah don't be scared of Christian't LITTLE pony he won't unleash it on you

I don't know about all the pony stuff..hehe.

Moody? Who's Moody? WHO? Damn it!

This fungus thing has me all messed up. It started shortly after WoodiE used my hot tub last October. Thank god I didn't drink the water. I heard they have a new pill to kill this crap before any more of my toe nails fall off.

Many of the guests you see are the search engines scouring the site and posting us high on their lists.

I'm NOT moody, I'm just have my female moments..... Like clock work.

Back