Idiot Sightings

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamz9561

Proud Short Bus Rider
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Idiot Sightings

IDIOT SIGHTING:

We had to have the garage door repaired. The Sears repairman told us that 1 of our problems was that we did not have a 'large' enough motor on the opener. I thought for a minute, & said that we had the largest 1 Sears made at that time, a 1/2 horsepower. He shook his head & said, 'Lady, you need a 1/4 horsepower.' I responded that 1/2 was larger than 1/4. He said, 'NO, it's not.' 4 is larger than 2...'

We haven't used Sears repair since.

IDIOT SIGHTING:

My daughter & I went through the McDonald's take-out window & I gave the clerk a $5 bill.. Our total was $4.25, so I also handed her a quarter. She said, 'you gave me too much money.' I said, 'Yes I know, but this way you can just give me a dollar bill back.' She sighed & went to get the manager who asked me to repeat my request. I did so, & he handed me back the quarter, & said 'We're sorry but they could not do that kind of thing.' The clerk then proceeded to give me back $1 and 75 cents in change…

Do not confuse the clerks at McDonald's.

IDIOT SIGHTING:

My daughter went to a local Taco Bell & ordered a taco. She asked the person behind the counter for 'minimal lettuce.' He said he was sorry, but they only had iceberg lettuce.

IDIOT SIGHTING:
I live in a semi rural area. We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on our road. The reason: 'Too many deer are being hit by cars out here! I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore.'

IDIOT SIGHTING :

I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport employee asked, 'Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your knowledge?' To which I replied, 'If it was without my knowledge, how would I know?' He smiled knowingly & nodded, 'That's why we ask.'

IDIOT SIGHTING :

The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street. I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded, 'What on earth are blind people doing driving?!'
She was a probation officer in Wichita, KS

IDIOT SIGHTING:
I work with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself & for the sake of her life, couldn't understand why her system would not turn on.
A deputy with the Dallas County Sheriff's office, no less.

IDIOT SIGHTING:
At a good-bye luncheon for an old & dear coworker. She was leaving the company due to 'downsizing.' Our manager commented cheerfully, 'This is fun. We should do this more often.' Not another word was spoken. We all just looked at each other with that deer-in-the-headlights stare.

This was a lunch at Texas Instruments.

IDIOT SIGHTING

When my husband & I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department & found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle & discovered that it was unlocked. 'Hey,' I announced to the technician, ‘It’s open!' His reply, 'I know. I already got that side.'
This was at the Ford dealership in Canton, MS

STAY ALERT!
They walk among us....... & the scary part is that they VOTE & they REPRODUCE

Last edited:
the last one is the best imo. all good though...

LOL!!! Wow, now thats really some idiots. Thanks for the laugh!:hehe:

4 out of 5 people are fine. If 4 of your friends seem normal, then it's YOU.
Don't vote, and please don't reproduce.

Rolex, the first four seemed pretty normal so iguess by elimination that leaves the old guy with the propeller on his beanie.....

I feel like an idiot... I laughed for more than a minute for each individual one. The last one got me crying from laughter, or maybe it was because that was sad. Yeah, that was real sad.

Now thats some funny stuff!

As far as McDonalds go....I live pretty close to one that just gave a crapload of people Hepatitus A.. not washing hands after restroom use...NEVER again!!! will I enjoy a bigmac.
Al

NCNitro probably has it. I remember him waving it around at some of the newcomers recently.

Nahhh! That was just the recline lever off of his easy chair in the Mod's lounge. We hid Rolex's stick in with his Savage's pit case where he'll never find it. Everyone knows it doesn't get run....... =devil=devil=devil=devil=devil

A typical california idiot, I think she's related to Eddy:

http://www.break.com/index/genius-plan-to-fix-california-economy.html

f_MedievalFacm_5977932.jpg

and a few more you might like

epicfailz.jpg

unexplainable_picture.jpg

fidiotstheyam60d55b6.jpg

1207032178821.jpg

you see the guy in the white shirt? he is looking at her like WTF are you saying?!

that was embarrassing to watch!!!!

I'm embarrassed to even be on the same planet as her. I need to see her birth certificate before I believe she is from planet earth. I hope she is from planet D'oh!!! or simply pure CGI.

Absolutely unbelievable!!! LMFAO!
I'm pretty sure she must be related to that Miss North Carolina contestant who babbled endlessly about "The Iraq and such".

Back