Losi or AE?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let it be my parents to ruin my day, they said that when the truck comes I have to make a 2 page book report on the manual!

i still wanna see pics of this Losi princess.

glad i entertain u nitro dave. my sole goal here is to be your amusement. no really, I'm not being sarcastic. that really is my goal. lemi know if i start to bore u.

hehehehe

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
i still wanna see pics of this Losi princess.

glad i entertain u nitro dave. my sole goal here is to be your amusement. no really, I'm not being sarcastic. that really is my goal. lemi know if i start to bore u.

At least you are good for something, and are starting to know your role.

I called horizion and I told them if they had it in stock, send the black, if not send aqua. an sorry to say that i don't know how to post pics, but my friend does. I imagine it will look like this.
1480Copy_of_my_truck1.jpg

1480my_truck2.jpg

That looks way to clean Mike C. Get that thing dirty!!!! :)

Edit: I didn't realize that Mike posted someone elses pics. Bad Mike for not saying that. :whack:

Last edited:
did you get that pic out of my gallery?

:ahem: Nooo (wink wink)

lol its ok if you did. That just kinda surprised me to see my truck on there lol.

where did you get the street tires and how much?

MC - congrats on noticing the BS.

:stupid: Nooo thats my car

The tires are proline road rage i have them and about 3 other pairs of off roads. The road rage where around twenty dollars a pair i think. I have them mounted on losi rims.

cool:banana:

JaReD116, do you have any more pics of your losi?

no not right now, just what is in my gallery.

well take more so I can dool on the keybored some more:drool:

LOL you can fantasize about my truck till yours gets there lol.:p: Congrats on the purchase by the way. I think you will like it.

i've heard that the sport can pull wheelies. is it true?

I can do it pretty easily on mine tighten the slipper down a bit more and your good. Its fun when there is some one who isnt into r/c is watching you get ready to start it and makes fun of you because you play with toys, then you pop a wheelie and see the look in their eyes8-0

hehehe. I cheated, downloaded the manul from the internet and wrote the report so when it comes I can go straight to driving!

team losi is A#1

I got my losi and after break-in and the diff thing I got to tune it for power and not once has the thing gone up to 200. I got temps of 150 to 185 about and this thing was pullin wheelies and and shootin dirt trails 5 feet behined the tires. even on the pavment it was a blast. slam on the brakes and the truck chirps to a stop. can't get any better than that! also traxxass needs to make an engine with power and get good freakin temps! my pro .15 on my t-maxx SUCKS. btw, the color I got was grape.

Back