Looking to get a new 1/8th buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where at amainhobbies do they have parts for the Inferno Neo race spec. If I can't get parts easily than I am rethinking my decision and leaning towards the ofna or hpi more so the hpi

That helps and parts are fairly cheap. I have made my decision I will be buying the Kyosho, I would like to say thanks a to you all for helping me research and figure out which car would be best for me. I am sure I will have loads more questions when I get the car and get it ready to go.

Thanks again everyone.

Well I went to order the kyosho and I found a sweet deal on ebay that I couldn't pass up. I ended up buying the Ofna Lx2, I bought it for 237.00 with free shipping and it came with 2 qts of fuel 20% nitro 16% lubricants brand is O'donnell, it came with the glow starter, a 300cc fuell bottle, and a tool kit. I think that is a good deal...

Buggy Beginnings

hummm a newbie on a budget,I'd go with the HPI,Parts at any LHS, Great customer support and tough as nails foundation to build on

Well I went to order the kyosho and I found a sweet deal on ebay that I couldn't pass up. I ended up buying the Ofna Lx2, I bought it for 237.00 with free shipping and it came with 2 qts of fuel 20% nitro 16% lubricants brand is O'donnell, it came with the glow starter, a 300cc fuell bottle, and a tool kit. I think that is a good deal...

I just hope you didnt inherit someone elses problems that can be a huge problem for beginners and can end up costing you just as much money in the long run if something really bad is wrong with it. I hope its a good kit for ya though

Back