1/8 Chevy Silverado body (by parma) on Revo 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjoseph

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score

Attachments

• 3430-00-1.jpg
    3430-00-1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 291
I'm not sure about that lid man....and I know exactly what you mean about the wheel well spacing,it actually annoys the crap outa me,might as well not even have a wheel well if it doesn't line up!...check out the slipstream lid from proline bud

Glad i am not the only one, anyway with the silverado body my only concern is really the width which is 8.25" versus most of the other bodies which are around 7"
The other body that I'm looking at which i know will fit is the ford F650 (link), but i prefer the look of the silverado one just not sure how well it will fit.
I plan to order one of them soon once i decide on which to go with.

I get lucky at the lhs man "isn't really local" but any way,there's always used lids and what not so I always have the option of a pre trimmed test fit on my rigs

Took the gamble with the silverado body, happy with the fit.

Attachments

• 20150520_205141.jpg
    20150520_205141.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 348
Looks right man,..how about some more pics from different angles and what not,....my maxx is twice extended and the lids that fit right are the longer revo ones!...
Looks like your running the tm.21 mill?

Back