lets see your real car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my old truck, picture was taken the day i ran over a no parking sign

Ianstruck020.jpg

Ianstruck008-1.jpg

Ianstruck010-1.jpg

Neat!
That sign must have been standing pretty stubborn...
Any relation to Leslie Nielsen, or just a aiming & coordination problem?

No the aiming was right,the throttle positon was WAY off.

Here's mine:

summer trim:

DSCN3242-3.jpg

After I spent all day detailing the exterior:

DSCN3255-1.jpg

Winter Trim:

DSCF0078-1-1.jpg

2001 Dodge Ram 1500
5.9L Magnum 360 V8
Quad Cab
4x4
31" BGF all-terrain K/O's in the summer and studed tires in the winter
Which means 11.6 MPG, w00t!

Mods to come:
old-school round air-cleaner
Cab clearance lights (like that on 2500's/f-250's)
Hypertech tuner
Auxilary driving lights for the Alaskan eternal darkness winters
New step bars (old ones are rusted and bent)
Flowmaster 40 series muffler (up in the air at the moment since it would hinder my ability to be mischevious... =devil )
Roller-rockers?
Subs?
Leveling kit?
Billet grille inserts?
Probably a tune-up with a MSD ignition before winter rolls around

Oh, Got Nitro? Yeah, wouldnt have happened to a dodge! I've hit a stop sign with mine, bent it way back, and not so much as a scratch on the bumper. I also witnessed an accident the other day where a f-150 rear-ended a dakota doing about 45 or so, f-150 totaled. Dodge just had a bumper that was bent up a little, lol. Dodge bumpers FTW!
I can't say the same about dodge steering pumps though...mine went out one week after I got the truck, haha.

Last edited:
Honda Accord 2.4 (Acura TSX in the american market)

HONDA_03p.jpg

HONDA_01p.jpg

I bought it with the sport pack plus lowered shocks

Got Nitro,

That truck brought back some old memories. My first vehicle I ever had was a '79 Ford pickup, short bed, and 3 on the tree. Thing was a blast to drive, luckily I still have the truck parked in my dads garage waiting for that some day to rebuild it.

-Michael

Got Nitro,

That truck brought back some old memories. My first vehicle I ever had was a '79 Ford pickup, short bed, and 3 on the tree. Thing was a blast to drive, luckily I still have the truck parked in my dads garage waiting for that some day to rebuild it.

-Michael

I know what you mean, Woodie. I had a '78 with the big 6-cylinder and a three speed with overdrive, and I hated when it finally gave up the ghost.

Mine was a 75' camper special with a 460,c6 w/shift kit,holley carb,and a edebrock performer manifold,and no mufflers. That engine was a powerhouse till i blew it up.

I hit that sign a little fast,fast enough that it ripped 40 pounds of concrete outta the ground and the sign flew about 30 feet (all steel pole). That f-250 was my first truck and won't be my last. I've been searching for month's for a 70-77 F-100-150 with a 390 or 351w. I love my truck,had power to rip anything out of the ground,but it road like poop with 1 ton suspension.

I will say that dodge's have tough bumper's,but id never own one personally unless it was a ram charger

My current vehicle is my project s-10 blazer, time and money will allow me to find my dana 44 straight axle,i already have the engine sitting in a shop,i just have to finish paying on it. It's not a 350,it's a 383 with a hair over 400 pony's

Last edited:
Mine was a 75' camper special with a 460,c6 w/shift kit,holley carb,and a edebrock performer manifold,and no mufflers. That engine was a powerhouse till i blew it up.

I hit that sign a little fast,fast enough that it ripped 40 pounds of concrete outta the ground and the sign flew about 30 feet (all steel pole). That f-250 was my first truck and won't be my last. I've been searching for month's for a 70-77 F-100-150 with a 390 or 351w. I love my truck,had power to rip anything out of the ground,but it road like poop with 1 ton suspension.
Got an old 77 I need to get rid of. (Along with 6 other trucks.) Brand new engine, but the damn thing just got 6 miles to the gallon. Ford had a better idea....

Musta been to support the oil company's. :jk:

'Ol lady is driving a Ford Bronco. About 12mpg. Just think of the "high speed" chase with OJ.
Same white truck.

Mine is a Dakota. Don't have any pics, but looks a lot like this. http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8227/22184773fullii8.jpg

Both are white. Not that I like the color, just ended up getting a good deal.

My parent's would poop brick's if i brought another vehicle home before i move out. My 460 got maybe 2-3 mpg's in town. it's about 3 miles to school round trip so for about $10 a day i could drive about 6 miles

My parent's would poop brick's if i brought another vehicle home before i move out. My 460 got maybe 2-3 mpg's in town. it's about 3 miles to school round trip so for about $10 a day i could drive about 6 miles
Just been going through Dad's stuff this weekend. Kinda in a mood. Wasn't trying to sell ya something. Sorry.

no problem digger,when i get stable ill give you a call,i haven't been able to find what I'm looking for around here.

sorry i have not checked this in awhile but yeah my dime has a 2/3 drop on top of the xtreme lowering, and it tucks tire all the way around with the 20,s on it, and there was a nice track in columbia and i took my truck out there last weekend but he said he is closing the track down, i felt stupid running my revo against all these hopped up truggies that where blowing by me like i was standing still

93 integra, iceman cold air intake,brembro cross drilled slotted rotors all around, edge 2 pc. header 2.5" magnaflow cat w/2.5" catback ehaust powerZ 3"pipe. Pioneer head unit 6.5" pioneer TSA"s front, rear. Pioneer 750 mossfet amp. brigded 10" rockford punches, acura charcoal burl wood dash trim kit.

Attachments

• S2400046.jpg
    S2400046.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 53
here's my current motor, 2006 Impreza STi. This is my 3rd impreza now, but will be changing this very soon for something better :)

479569547_c986aa9b18_o.png

479553706_c1e9c1795b_o.png

506328017_a21f4c8642_o.png

472357605_4b3b9444f1_o.png

Speaking of Subarus, here is my '06 WRX.

08-071.jpg

08-07.jpg

By the way, nice STi you have there!

Thats so killer sweet. Would have loved to rent that sucker for prom! lol.

Bryson

Back