lets see your real car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like that charger.. Very nice!

I agree andy, dodge is definatly going in the right direction with their cars lately

OK here is my ride...

Its a 89 BMW 325i.

5spd manual, sport exhaust, Bilstein BTS suspension kit, M3 bushings, 15" Ronal LS wheels on 205/55-15 Kumho ASX, Momo steering wheel, BMW Mtech front/rear spoilers, VDO head unit w/ Ipod, Infinity Kappa f/r speakers.

My 2006 Jeep Commander & 98 Tahoe in the background...

Jeep2.gif

My newest toy.. 690cc BEAST

quad1.jpg

quad2.jpg

Nice Commander. Did you get the 5.7L?

My 2006 Jeep Commander & 98 Tahoe in the background...

Jeep2.jpg

quad1.jpg

quad2.jpg

KFX 700,what a beast,gotta lot of respect for anyone who can throw that bike around. Nice!

see now thats what i like to see another hot rod besides me :breakdown

Heres the car me and my dad built and share.
1967' Ford Fairlane 500 (70k orignial miles on a stock 289)
PICT0425.jpg

PICT0424.jpg

PICT0428.jpg

PICT0429.jpg

Next build is a 32' coupe which will start in the fall.

Really nice Vette! I would love to have one... but my wife wants to pay for the kids to go to private school, college, and fund their apartments cars, insurance and spending money until they are through college. :puke:

Nice cars period guys.... I would post mine, but nobody wants to see an 06 Tacoma. LOL

Tom

Last edited:
Please... Don't need no HEMI...

Which motor did you get? Out on the road the 5.7L with MDS does not really get much worse mileage than the 3.7L V6 and the 4.7L V8.

DSC_1809_sm.jpg

quad1.jpg

quad2.gif

hey... Wheres the "Got ruts" decals?? Hmmmmmmm??? Ya got some explaining to do..:bling:
I like them nerf bars.. What brand are they? I still have to get some for my Ds.

Which motor did you get? Out on the road the 5.7L with MDS does not really get much worse mileage than the 3.7L V6 and the 4.7L V8.

DSC_1809_sm.jpg

I have the 4.7L V8, and its more than enough power for that lunchbox.. Dont get me wrong, I love it... Just not as nice as a Z06... lol In 4WD Low she goes like hell through the mud though... :)

hey... Wheres the "Got ruts" decals?? Hmmmmmmm??? Ya got some explaining to do..:bling:
I like them nerf bars.. What brand are they? I still have to get some for my Ds.

I have one on the front right fender, facing the rider... I swear... lol
Here it is...
seat3.jpg

The nerfs are made by Pro Armor. I can lift the quad up by those... lol Tough stuff, and an excellent fit..

Last edited:
I have the 4.7L V8, and its more than enough power for that lunchbox..

Sounds good, I like the Commander. I was worried you got the 3.7L :eek:

Last edited:
I have the 4.7L V8, and its more than enough power for that lunchbox.. Dont get me wrong, I love it... Just not as nice as a Z06... lol In 4WD Low she goes like hell through the mud though... :)

I have one on the front right fender, facing the rider... I swear... lol
Here it is...
seat3.jpg

The nerfs are made by Pro Armor. I can lift the quad up by those... lol Tough stuff, and an excellent fit..
Atta boy. They look good! :D I didnt know ya were a dimebag fan, I would of threw in the ones I did. I did over 1000 "rip" decals for his fan club when he passed. My nephew will be in texas over the 4th and is going to his gravesite. Ill be sure to post them up when he gets back!

Atta boy. They look good! :D I didnt know ya were a dimebag fan, I would of threw in the ones I did. I did over 1000 "rip" decals for his fan club when he passed. My nephew will be in texas over the 4th and is going to his gravesite. Ill be sure to post them up when he gets back!

You still got my address bro, send em over... lol I'm a huge Dimebag fan...
Send me a few pics of the decals... I just bought a few different designs off a guy on Ebay...

Here's my old truck, picture was taken the day i ran over a no parking sign

Ianstruck020.jpg

Ianstruck008-1.jpg

Ianstruck010-1.jpg

Back