lets see your real car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a fan of body drops. i can do more creative things to the frame to get my rockers to touch the pavement.

this winter I'm cutting the frame into 3 sections, the frame under the cab, and also the cross member, is going to be tubed. tubed in a special way. french braid.. not only will it knock down its height. but also will allow the truck to go lower.

i've also got a vortec supercharger that i picked up for $300, needs to be rebuilt. not sure if it will be on this winter though.

i already run a 07 gmc denali front bumper. i've got a fuel cell for the rear, still need to mount shocks all the way around.

i've been told MANY times that i have by far the cleanest looking over axle bag job. i can post pics of it if you would like.

the most recent upgrade/add on was edelbrock ceremic coated short headers, and under drive pulleys.i went today and got an estimate on the exhaust for it. $110 for the exhaust off of the straight pipe from both headers to a single in and single out super 40 which will dump right after the cab.

i've got another frame out at a shop in another town about 30min from here, it will be FULLY tubed with an LS1 and a turbo 350 trans.

right now, i have no doubt at all that my 4.3vortec could keep up with a LS1.
its beat my cuzins 442 cutlass many times.

well i need to upload more pics of it. just hollar if you want some more recent ones

Well, the Vortec 4.3 is basically an LS1 with the back two cylinders hacksawed off.

yep,my 98' 4.3v/5speed S-10 will almost run with my 88' 350sb/6speed. 88 smokes the 4.3 through 3 gears then the little 6 comes screamin.

PS incognito!

hah sweet.

yesterday i went cruizing. @ 20mph i rhomped on it. rear tires broke loose. this happend on asphalt with a slight layer of tar. 20's

i've got some pics from the other day

here ya guys go.
Picture00200.jpg

Picture00400.jpg

Picture00600.jpg

proof it lays out.
Picture021.jpg

now, the front is about 1/4" off the ground when fully aired down. i havent tubed the firewall yet so when lowered the firewall rests on the back side of the tires.

I had 18's on my s-10 (Back in like 96) (92 s-10)and thought those were big..lol.. Them look nice tucked in there..
Nice things about s-10's is there probably the cheapest truck to trick out. Bad part is, theres TONS of them out there. (At least around here). That was a big reason why I had sold mine.
Very awesome to see the Truckin/sport truckin scene still alive and kicken threw all the fast and furious craze junk.

This is my main weekend cruiser. Right now it's in the Podiatrist's office getting the brakes re-soled.

Flinstone.jpg

I love it... is it for sale?
Maybe an even trade for mine?
Pleeeease???
I mean seriously, I'm getting new tires for this one... and then it will be going 300 miles a year again. It's a chickmagnet and especially for young or aging people that is important.. Common Rolex... do it!
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w162/REVOME_photo/Car.jpg

Last edited:
ANY DRAG RACERS OUT HERE :banana: COME ON I KNOW I'm NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS A HOT ROD AND DRAG RACES IT NOT ON THE STREET :nono: ON THE STRIP ITS A RESELL RED 79 CAMARO WITH A SBC 350 :w00t: :wtf:
WHOOT THATS RIGHT ITS STREET LEGAL :ha:
www.photobucket.com/albums/q112/SCREAMIN396/picture373.jpg
www.photobucket.com/albums/q112/SCREAMIN396/picture353.jpg
www.photobucket.com/albums/q112/SCREAMIN396/picture352.jpg
www.photobucket.com/albums/q112/SCREAMIN396/picture354-1.jpg

:goodpost: ????????? :worship: :celebrate3:

Last edited by a moderator:
here ya go heres mine..:cool:

lambo.jpg

Only in my dreams...:sleeping:

Hey RevoMe, mine looks to be in a little better shape than yours. Mine still runs. Well, walks, slowly.
I might consider selling it after I have it painted. I'm waiting for the sale on Sears Weatherbeater latex porch and deck enamel.

This is my main weekend cruiser. Right now it's in the Podiatrist's office getting the brakes re-soled.

Flinstone.jpg
Just keep driving. Eventually the callouses will build-up. Here's a picture of my new weekend warrior:

url]

Last edited:
Hey, really nice, Hamz. I hope you have the openings cut into the floor so you can actually move it.

Last edited:
Hey, really nice, Hamz. I hope you have the openings cut into the floor so you can actually move it.

Nope, I had to sell the old Ford F150 I had like that. Nearly froze my privates off when I lived in Kansas.

ANY DRAG RACERS OUT HERE :banana: COME ON I KNOW I'm NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS A HOT ROD AND DRAG RACES IT NOT ON THE STREET :nono: ON THE STRIP ITS A RESELL RED 79 CAMARO WITH A SBC 350 :w00t: :wtf:
WHOOT THATS RIGHT ITS STREET LEGAL :ha:
www.photobucket.com/albums/q112/SCREAMIN396/picture373.jpg
www.photobucket.com/albums/q112/SCREAMIN396/picture353.jpg
www.photobucket.com/albums/q112/SCREAMIN396/picture352.jpg
www.photobucket.com/albums/q112/SCREAMIN396/picture354-1.jpg

:goodpost: ????????? :worship: :celebrate3:
Heres the car me and my dad built and share.
1967' Ford Fairlane 500 (70k orignial miles on a stock 289)
PICT0425.jpg

PICT0424.jpg

PICT0428.jpg

PICT0429.jpg

Next build is a 32' coupe which will start in the fall.

I've got a few in my motorpool...

mine9.jpg

DSC_4567.jpg

DSC_2159_sm.jpg

mine2.jpg

Last edited:
Back