Sold / Found Kyosho stuff, Exergen, bump box.. FS/FT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dgrobe2112

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I got some stuff left over from my 1/8th stuff.. that i am getting rid of.. i am accepting offers on everything..

Exergen DX501 Temp gun, great shape, just dont use it much anymore.. 175, obo

Kyosho STR shocks, complete with white springs. 40 bux or make offer

Kyosho MP777WC edition shocks, plus like 2 sets of backup shocks, i came across. complete with every set of springs i have for the buggy. Make offer, again, this is (3) full sets of shocks for the MP777 40 bux or make offer

Mugen Purple Starterbox. I started using a GS box, and dont use this one no more. Works great. Dont know what they go for now a days.. this box, is missing the bushing at the end of the box, where the lid mounts.. 40 bux or make offer..

I am lookin for possible trades for some electric offroad stuff.

I accept paypal, will ship to anywhere in the US.. and provide tracking number to buyer. VIA UPS

Email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
As per RCNT rules you will need to post asking prices for everything. "Make offer" f/s threads are not permitted. Please add prices to all your listings. Thanks.

- NCNitro
RCNT Staff

There you go sir..

hey I'm interested in the starter box. if you could email me pictures, i'd appreciate it.

email- [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.