Kobalt Double Drive and Sanyo Eneloop Batteries Giveaway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup I am adding another post too. Not like it really matters. I could rig the contest and still loose.

Post for getting off work early. Hooray!!

Early is always good!! I did too...I actually only worked 9 hours today!!! It felt amazing!

Yup way too early, I'm going back to bed lol

yesterday afternoon entry

---------- Post added at 4:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 4:40 AM ----------

yesterday evening entry

Well this worked the last time i won so let me try it again...

Man I never win anything!

her is my morning entry

Resistance isn't futile: posting to win is.

so.. what did everyone do on the sopa black out day?

Wrote to my senators about PIPA. Already pestered my congressman about SOPA as well as called Sen. Conryn's office to object.

Its better to give than recieve Woodie! :p

I have also signed like 3 different anti-SOPA/PIPA petitions. Havent actually called my senetors but Its a good idea.

Indeed, it is much better to give woodie than to receive woodie...wait, what are we talking about?

Winning something. Can't remember what.

Just woke up from my nap, but now I'm going back to bed because I have to work tonight from 1800 - 0600 cleaning the streets of crime like batman with the exception of me not sounding like Clint Eastwood in grand torino and actually having the balls to show my face and letting everyone I put in jail know my name even the really really dangerous ones who could quite easily track my home address down and come over for an unexpected visit at any time, and I still don't have to wear them ugly ass ball squeezing tights and rubber outfits (I mean seriously freak, keep that crap in the bedroom).

Mmmmmmm........ Compound sentences. Goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back