Kobalt Double Drive and Sanyo Eneloop Batteries Giveaway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can never have enough tools in the ol box!! Sweet giveaway!

Nobody from Texas ever wins except for Beason.

"Ain't nothing from Texas but steers n queers, and I don't see any horns on ya boy.! So what does that make you?" hahaha

I agree, what's the prize?
Oh and, guess what? I ended up buying a HPI Baja 5B SS, no XXL for me. Hopefully I wont regret it later on.

I'm sure the Baja will be everybit as fun as the XXL. Maybe even more so if you have the room to run it :):first_place:

Oh I think the Baja will be way more fun....oh the destructive power of the baja to grass....

I'm sure the Baja will be everybit as fun as the XXL. Maybe even more so if you have the room to run it :):first_place:

My idea when I first got into the hobby was to get a 1/5 but didn't really have the room for it, and then last weekend I found this 10 minutes away from my house...http://www.broward.org/parks/markhampark/Pages/Default.aspx

Oh I think the Baja will be way more fun....oh the destructive power of the baja to grass....

I'll post some good pics on the 1/5 forum as soon as I get it. I did buy an used one with hop-ups and whatnot.

EDIT: Hope the pics are allowed here, if not I'll take them down right away

Attachments

• P1110384.jpg
    P1110384.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 137
  • P1110389.jpg
    P1110389.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 131
  • P1110396.jpg
    P1110396.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 125
I didnt realize Baja's have an exhaust pipe shaped like a elephant penis. :p Just jokin bro....Looks absolutely bad ass. Id love to have Losi's 1/5 SCT one day but I live an apt so even If I had a place to run it I dont have a place to work on it.

He's obviously over compensating for something, giant RC car, giant exhaust pipe :hehe:

You guys figured it out already? :p:

And yeah that pipe is wicked, can't wait to get it so I can polish and chrome the heck outta it :hehe:

That baja looks sweet! I check craigslist everyday hoping someone will post one for a good price.

bet you havent checked for one on craigslist today. lol

"Ain't nothing from Texas but steers n queers, and I don't see any horns on ya boy.! So what does that make you?" hahaha

That's okay, Alpine. We just like to make those from Louisiana "squeal like a pig!"

Might as well add another post to this spam fest in a futile attempt to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back