Kids and utube

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know??
What ever it was was not worth it..I find out just what kid it was I just mite go and smack his father in the mouth..for raising a dumbas!

So where is the video of these dumb asses, you otta smack the stupid out of these kids while your at it too Zandor....All I can say is common sense is not common any more, it should be call uncommon sense, LOL!!!!

I'm scared of the kids today!

So where is the video of these dumb asses, you otta smack the stupid out of these kids while your at it too Zandor....All I can say is common sense is not common any more, it should be call uncommon sense, LOL!!!!

Well I would "BUT" you can't smack something out of some one once its bread into them!

Once an Idiot aways an Idiot!!!!!

The Boy is 11...
Not stupid...

Dont you remember the Kiddy ("stupid") Stuff you were doing at 11...???
IMO if he was 18 or over then he is a Dumbass...
Plus the kids these day are brought up around all this YouTube/Internet stuff..
They see ppl like Jackass and get all these crazy ideas in their heads..
If things like Jackass & the Internet were around wen i was 11 god knows i wld have done some stupid things (not that i already didnt)
I live in Australia and kids here see ppl like Steve Irwin and think they can Tackle Crocs..Obviously not all kids but you get my point..Kids here have lost hands just tryin to touch them

Point is, if the kid didnt learn a valuable life lesson then you can call him stupid..

All I can say is common sense is not common any more, it should be call uncommon sense, LOL!!!!
I can't agree more about that comment :)
But not towards an 11yr old

Any thats just my opinion and hope i didnt piss any1 off here :)
I really value this forum and the ppl on it...

Everyone wants to be an internet star. Crap like this is why my 11 year old son has very limited access to the internet, I grew up just fine without it and so will he!

As for the kids and the parents...my sig says it all

Everyone wants to be an internet star. Crap like this is why my 11 year old son has very limited access to the internet, I grew up just fine without it and so will he!

Well Said.. :) ill be doing the same with my 2 1/2 yr old..
I'm even worried cause my GF lets him play all kiddy educational games on her IPhone..

The little smart ass knows how to work the phone better than i do...

Sounds like a potential Darwin Award winner. Since he survived, he'll probably only get an honorable mention.

If anyone gets charged for this incident, it should be that kid's parents. They're the ones who should be enforcing the "Do Not Try This at Home" statement.

Parents are responsible for how their kids act. Unfortunately, you can potentially go to jail for disciplining your kids in public. WTF???? If you can't discipline your kids how can they know right from wrong?

hamz9561 said:
If anyone gets charged for this incident, it should be that kid's parents. They're the ones who should be enforcing the "Do Not Try This at Home" statement.

Yes but like i said my boy is only 2 1/2 and i dont think i will ever say to him
"Hey mate dont ever go out side and hang yourself off the swing set while Being video tapped for the net"
I wld NEVER think i wld have to tell my child that cause i dont think he will ever do it..
But who knows..??
When i was a kid i used to get an old mattress and jump off the roof onto it..
My Mum told me not to do it, but i still did..
Wld i be stupid if i injured myself..??
Or just a kid..?? IMO opinion just a kid..

I'm not trying to say this is right..
Just saying i dont think its fair to call the CHILD stupid...

hamz9561 said:
Parents are responsible for how their kids act

To some extent they are..
I myself know some REAL strict parents who cotton ball them and they turn out little shits...
And some parents who seem not to give a poop about anything and the kids end up going to uni (college) and are awesome ppl..

Everyone wants to be an INTERNET star. Crap like this is why my 11 year old son has very limited access to the INTERNET, I grew up just fine without it and so will he!

As for the kids and the parents...my Sig says it all
at

Bravo to you!!!
And Thats the way it should be..That shows your taking part in your child's life.
When i was young Yes i did stupid poop! BUT Never anything that would have killed me!
Thats because my parents taught me to have common sense.

Maybe they should lock the kids in a room with there eyes taped open..and leave it to beaver..on the tv..for 48 hours

When i was young Yes i did stupid poop! BUT Never anything that would have killed me!

Maybe they should lock the kids in a room with there eyes taped open..and leave it to beaver..on the tv..for 48 hours

X2 I also did some stupid things but like stated above I too had enough common or now uncommon sense not to just about kill my freaking self, all it takes is looking at the possible out come of your actions before you do something and going :\HHMM maybe that is not such a good idea, Parents these days really need to start teaching common sense again, but I guess if they don't have any them selves it makes it kinda hard, maybe it should be required to teach kids in school, LOL!!!! Call it Common sense for dumb A$$es:whhooo:

I'm scared of the kids today!

PS%200005%20HIT-KIDS.gif

at

same here. alot of it was stupid and may have caused a broken bone or two but nothing of this magnitude. I watched enough westerns to know what happens when someone hangs. :D

Hell I've done some stupid things as a youngster too, I have the scars to prove it. But seems stupid has gotten more stupid over the years.

Hell I've done some stupid things as a youngster too, I have the scars to prove it. But seems stupid has gotten more stupid over the years.

Nah, still the same amount of stupid as when we were kids. Just more ways to record it and show the world how stupid they are.

Makes me wish that seat belts, air bags and cushioned dash's in cars weren't invented... 11yrs old, ok, your allowed to be not so bright. 16 and up, get smarter faster or you get a license and die proving to us all how not bright you are...

Back