K Factory Parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madnking

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm trying to find the best place to purchase K Factory option parts for my
kYOSHO k3 online. Any help would be appreciated, thnks.

i got mine from tower hobbies. check under the trinity line of products and they should still be there. i dont recomend the clip-less hingepins. maybe they are just too rigid but i broke one of the inner/upper pins after only 1 or 2 races with no crashes. coulda been a fluke too...who knows...

yeah.. i heard that// Kfactory is not that great either.. What parts are you looking to get.. i personally.. like Racers-edge.. and Fioroni.. they got some sweet parts

i've got a few of the clipless hingepins they seem to be okay generally, but the hingepin holders (toe blocks) suck (there is a multiple piece rear one I have that sucks) and i've also heard that all the clutch parts including bells and springs are all junk and of poor quality.

Personally i'd just give it a miss, chances are the stock parts on the K3 are better. Jesus guys, you buy Kanai editions so you DONT have to buy all these upgrades!
-uDi

thnks for the warning. I steer away from K factory.

i had a k/f clutch bell. it lasted longer than my stock one. i forgot i ever had that. what did you find bad with yours?

yeah.. k factory clutchbells are good.. and inexpensive too

my bad then. someone posted on the rcca mp7.5 forums that they weren't as good as the stock ones and wore too quickly, I've never tried one myself. who knows, sounds like theyre alright then.