jc concepts over cover

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim-rachel

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I bought a over cover for my slash looks cool I have yet to test it in the dirt to see how much it keeps out does anyone else have one and does it do the job for you

I have an Outerwears cover on both my Slash and Slash 4x4 and they do the job keeping the dirt and sand out while still providing air flow to the ESC.

The JConcepts and Proline trays will do the job as well, but I would be concerned about air flow to the ESC if you don't provide any cutouts.

i works like a dream! I've been using mine for snow and as long as you cut it out correctly and keep it tight, the only water you'll get in it is some in front of the radio box and a tad by the motor mount, no vent holes in it and temps are good. in the summer if i use it ill definitely be cutting some holes though

Wouldn't cutting holes defeat the purpose?

in a way yes but the top has a vertical design to cut holes in, so less water would get in. and slashes are already waterproof so you dont really need these for them but its nice to not have your electronics soaked

That's cool I think I should have got the outerwears cover since I am just keeping dirt out maybe I can cut a hole and put some type of mesh in there for cooling