It's DIGGER day!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
Happy Birthday, @digger! Have a great one.
You need to stop by for some road kill stew and moonshine....

No, wait a minute....you're the one who has it. WE will stop by YOUR place. :cheers::birthday:

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, @digger! Hope you got some great roadkill to barbecue up!

Damn didn't realize it had been that long since I checked in!
Sitting here waiting to get a shower. Grandkids are first... 1 bathroom sux.

Adoption went through in May. Don't have time to do much. Working 10 hr. shifts I come home and try to watch the kids so the ol' lady may keep her sanity.
My 4 yr old started school. All of us have been sick since.

Did take the kids to the Summersville fly in this year. Got to see some old friends and some nice planes. Wanting to get back into it. Right now it is hard to do my my chores.

Hope all of my friends are doing well.

:kiss:
That's a good way to get rid of the grandkids ,don't take a shower!...:D

Happy B-Day Digger!.....:thumbs-up:
One bathroom. 4 female grandkids. 2 and the 4 yr. old here all the time. Good thing I have a little strip of woods on the property! I have had to run there with a roll of tp! They all rag on me about having a outhouse, but it has been gone for some time. :(

Good to hear from you, buddy. Hope all is well. Family always comes first. You can deal with the grandkids later. :D
Bro, got home from work today. Maw maw opened the door, let the kids out and went back inside. I was almost too scared to get out of the truck. I wouldn't have it any other way..
They would fight over the same piece of gravel in the driveway. At the end of the day and they run to give paw paw a goodnight hug...... It is worth it!
Hope you are well my friend.

Congrats with the adoption going thru!!! Sounds like you've got your hands full... And it sounds like you wouldn't want it any other way! It's funny how much I feel like I've missed with these boys here. They are great kids. They've added a whole new dimension to my life! I am a VERY lucky man! :D

Back