Issue binding dx3 and sr215

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiroBidona

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new on this but very enthusiastic until now.I am having Arrma vorteks 3s 4x4 blx. My problem is when I try to bind the transmitter Dx3 with my reciver SR 215 on ESC the red light flashes and when i press the trigger on Dx3 the orange light does not change. I tried even when I press set button and blink green light my dx 3 dosen't respond. When I am shaking the transmitter dx3 left or right causes the front wheels also shake in both directions as well. I tried with calibrating and I think the problem is my dx3. I would like to hear from you your advice and I am thankful for your time and support.

you get a conirmed bind. you then turn radio off along with esc. you turn esc on and radio then you try to calibrate esc but get no responce from esc? correct
sometimes you gotta go thru calibration a few times check all trim knobs are set o zero try try try.this is why I no longer use spektrum good luck

you get a conirmed bind. you then turn radio off along with esc. you turn esc on and radio then you try to calibrate esc but get no responce from esc? correct
sometimes you gotta go thru calibration a few times check all trim knobs are set o zero try try try.this is why I no longer use spektrum good luck
Yes I have confirmed bind. I tried with calibration esc but no response and the knobs are set to 0. Maybe I should try couples times. I am wondering why DC 3 is shaking like this. Usually the giro should be in the car. I tried with dx3 to friend of mine and there was no shaking
have you calbrated the esc?
I tried couple times. Manual settings it says that it must be done first with binding and then with calibration. I can't make binding at all to proceed with calibration. I can't set the commands correctly to esc. When I set commands and push the trigger for throttle, brake, left and right is that the wheels turn only on right

Last edited:
Back