Iraq track vid

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cptvkirk

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
I've posted links to follow up in other forums but for us revo guys, i figured it was worth one of it's own. Never mind the t-maxx spanking the revo at the end of this....one was just tuned for him...the other was still in the process....you can figure out wich one is wich...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, that was great! Great track you guys put together. Love the banked turns. It looks like a good workout.
I believe the T-Maxx belongs in an airborne division. That thing FLIES!

Good job guys.
Nice track and video.Looks like you gus had a blast.

great video man, and i'm glad you guys over in iraq are finding a way to make the time pass, thank you for your service

cptvkirk,

Thanks for the video. That looks like a really fun track. More importantly...THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!! :thumbup:

audio issues

yeah, i tried to use the audio merge with youtube, but my net is snail slow and had issues....if you want to hear it as it was put together, kick off with Cake, going the distance, then Disturbed, down with the sickness, and closed with AC/DC TNT! That still won't get you the orginal vid audio but it's something. We're still working the audio out and will update you if/when we get it fixed

Back