iphone 5

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Who has one? Like it? hate it? I just bought one today and I like it but it seems to have less signal strength than my 4....:\

I'm sticking with my jb 4 on iOS 5. Haven't heard too much good bout the 5.

My 5 has better service than my 4 did... How is the LTE coverage in your area?
No problems with my, or my wifes 5 at all.

People at work have them and seem to like them, haven't heard any of them complaining about signal issues.

I like android personally.

Supposed to have Sprint LTE where I live, now. Don't have anything that supports it yet, but i am looking at a Samsung Galaxy SIII. As far as the iPhone 5 goes, I'll pass as always because of the huge asking price.

Did your buddies jump off a bridge Brando? :D

This phone sucks as far as reception goes. I am taking it back and getting the S3

Maybe its the area but two of my friends have them and say the same thing as me. My 4 got way better reception.

Has anyone had any heat issues with their Iphone 5 after using it for a long time?

My wife and i are using the s3, all i can say is this phone is the best thing that ever hapened to my thumbs.... Now if sprint can get it together it will be nice..

I just got a 5 and the reception is great! It's fast, easy to use and SIRI kicks ass!

I picked up a 5 @ a month or so ago on Verizon. Love it so far. My first iPhone since I've been an Android user for the past few years. Loving it thus far though ;-)

Back