intgey shocks?...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.?

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i purchased a set of integy msr4 piggyback shocks i put them on with 30 oil i took it out twice and i bent three shocks and the highest i got my truck off the ground both times was about a foot. i spent around $200.00 on these shocks (spring kit, extra shock). i dont know if this is my luck or if those shocks suck or if integey just plain sucks. i dont know so I'm asking your guys opinion if they suck or if they are good and its just my luck.http://integy.automated-shops.com/cgi-bin/webc.cgi/st_prod.html?p_prodid=2179&p_catid=&sid=4wSJJh1UsJjo95P-02106588750.16

thanks,jay

I heard Monkey Wrench had them on his and he bent his just doing some testing in his yard. I also heard the reason why they are so weak is becasue they are to long and the material they use isnt strong enough to stand up to the beatings a savage can take.

i dont know if this is my luck or if those shocks suck YES! or if integey just plain sucks YES! . i dont know so I'm asking your guys opinion if they suck YES! or if they are good and its just my luck.

I had the piggybacks on my Savage and Revo and both bent like wet noodles! When I tried contacting Integy for help, they essentially told me to get bent (much like their shocks!) If you can, return them and get your money back! I put the stockersback on my Savage and have yet to have a problem with them!

INTEGY SUCKS AND I'M NOT SCARED TO SAY SO!

I'm with MW, integy parts are about as strong as butter.

MW thanks for using the black print, it makes it fun to read on the dark side LOL

I think you can replace the shock shafts with stock HPI shock shafts and get better results. The MSR4's have always been weak be they on a savage, revo or maxx.

cool so i know it isnt my luck that they broke but it still sucks spending all that money for nothing, but i learned my lesson, not to buy integy parts again

There more for show than go in my opinion.
I had them on my MGT and wound up killing 4 or 5 of them in one outing.

Same here...bent 4 out of the 8 on the truck....on the first outing with it.Now i run the stockers on the truck again.To say the least that i was terribley disappointed in the product all around.